Tick spraying services in Stillwater are the best way to protect your property from ticks and the potential diseases they can carry. Stillwater residents come to Mosquito Shield for proven tick control solutions – especially our unique formula.
We use a blend of natural oils to create a spray that works on three levels: It eradicates existing ticks, masks carbon dioxide, and creates a barrier to repel ticks from the property. Masking CO2 is a critical step in tick control, since it makes your property less appealing to the parasites. Read all about our tick control program.
Tick Spraying Services in Stillwater with Real Results
Mosquito Shield has been a trusted source for tick spraying services in Stillwater for years. Run by a father-son team, our company works hard to guarantee customer satisfaction on every job. In fact, we’re one of the only companies you’ll find in the industry to offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on your first visit – or your money back! Get to know us better and see all the reasons we’re the top choice for tick spraying services in Stillwater. We stand out from the competition because of our:
- Impressive repeat customer rate. More than 90 percent of our Tick Shield customers repurchase season after season. That’s because our treatments really work, and families and businesses come to depend on them for tick-free properties.
- Flexible treatment schedules. We use cutting-edge routing software to give our customers the best flexible treatment schedules possible. Our team stays in constant communication with customers, improving efficiency and satisfaction.
- Experts in the industry. You’ll be in good hands when you come to us for tick control. We employ tick experts and specialists to assess our customers’ properties and administer the spray. Visit our Tick FAQ page for a few interesting facts.
- Tick spraying services backed by science. We conducted more than 15 years of research to develop the best tick spray on the market. Our products are better than the competition – plain and simple.
Mosquito Shield knows ticks. We know how to eliminate them and keep them away for good. Whether you’re a homeowner or in charge of a commercial or municipal property, you will benefit from our tick spraying services in Stillwater.
Why You Need Tick Spraying Services in Stillwater
Tick spraying services aren’t a luxury – they’re a necessity in Minnesota. The tick population has grown in recent years, posing more of a threat to the health of humans and animals. Ticks are carriers of diseases, such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and encephalitis. An infestation of seed ticks, or newborn ticks, on an older or weak animal can lead to anemia, paralysis, and even death. The simplest way to protect your family from ticks is with Mosquito Shield.
We always welcome new and existing customers to schedule tick and mosquito spraying services from our Twin Cities location. Simply contact us online and we’ll get back with you to discuss your pest control needs. To speak to a Mosquito Shield representative about tick spraying services, Stillwater residents can call 800-908-7076 today.
More About the Mosquito Shield Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.