The tick spraying services Gloucester residents prefer comes from Mosquito Shield of the North Shore. Our local office delivers personalized support and effective solutions for mosquitos and ticks. With a proprietary, multi-action solution and prompt team of technicians, you can live tick free from spring to fall. Find tick protection today.
The Mosquito Shield brand started in 2001, and our franchise owner has helped customers find a lasting solution for ticks and mosquitos since 2014. When you come to Mosquito Shield of the North Shore for tick spraying services in Gloucester, you can rest easy when your children and pets go out to play.
What to Look for in Tick Spraying Services Gloucester
Tick spraying services in Gloucester may or may not deliver the results you need. Insect spraying services are different. We’re proud we’re different, because our approach works. Look for these criteria in your search for a tick control provider:
- Tick knowledge. Some companies hire technicians who don’t understand ticks. They spray haphazardly and drive away, leaving you vulnerable to attack. At Mosquito Shield of the North Shore, management and technicians understand the life cycle, habits, and risks of ticks in Massachusetts. Our knowledge allows us to create an impenetrable barrier to protect your property.
- Flexible service structures. Use our services for a one-time special event or for season-long coverage. We will work around your schedule to leave you fully protected with minimal intrusion. Our tick spraying services in Gloucester protect your property for 60 days after application and take around 10 minute to complete. The solution dries almost instantaneously. You can get back to your life quickly when you partner with us.
- Satisfaction guarantee. We enjoy a 90% repurchasing rate, but we know that our reputation depends on each application. We offer an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, because we are sure you’ll love the results you see within 24 hours of your first application.
Want to know more about our product? Discover how it works. Our tick spraying services in Gloucester take the risk out of property spraying investments.
Tick Spraying Services Gloucester for Businesses and Families
If you’re in charge of a recreational facility, commercial premises, or another public area, consider tick spraying to protect your guests and patrons. Our residential and commercial solutions allow us to span a diverse range of environments and habitats. We strive to eliminate particular species without harming the surrounding ecosystem. Some of our customers live in areas of the state with the highest concentrations of tick and mosquito populations. Even those customers enjoy comfort and peace of mind outside after our tick spraying services in Gloucester.
Schedule Tick Spraying Services Gloucester Today
Find peace of mind when you schedule your first tick control application. Reduce the risk of tick-borne pathogens that come with tick infestations and eliminate the need to extract these small parasites from yourself, your child, or your pet with season-long coverage. Other companies can’t compete with our customer dedication, operating efficiencies, and results. Mosquito Shield products kill existing ticks, disguise tick attractors, and repel new ticks from the area for multi-action benefits day after day. For tick spraying services, Gloucester residents can reach our office at (978) 315-0202.
More About the Mosquito Shield Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.