Are you worried about tick prevention in North Tonawanda, NY? Many North Tonawanda residents are concerned about the increasing tick populations and the swelling number of cases of dangerous tick-borne illnesses every year. Ticks are typically found in grassy and wooded areas, but they can find a home and start a colony in any yard. Engage in tick prevention in North Tonawanda to avoid the risk, so you, your family, and your pets can enjoy the seasonal New York weather without worry.
What Are the Benefits of Tick Prevention in North Tonawanda?
The most significant benefit of tick prevention in North Tonawanda is that you will experience peace of mind. When you choose Tick Shield, you gain a partner who’s an expert in tick prevention in North Tonawanda.
We monitor New Year weather patterns and carefully predict the best time to spray and treat. Our knowledgeable professionals understand that tick prevention in North Tonawanda is a seasonal effort, so we will continue to treat your property at an interval of about every two weeks.
How to Choose a Professional for Tick Prevention in North Tonawanda
Look for a service that offers tick prevention at a fair price. Tick prevention should be done consistently throughout the season; results will be noticeable within the first 24 hours. The Tick Shield team will continue to assess your property and ensure you’re satisfied with the results. If you’re not, we offer a money-back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tick Prevention in North Tonawanda
If you’re considering mosquito spraying in North Tonawanda, you might be asking yourself any or all of the following questions:
- What type of tick repellant do you use? Our Tick Shield formula is composed of a wax-based water repellent in the form of a spray. It will cling to the organic matter in your yard, as well as the structures you use outdoors, such as playsets and patio furniture. Our vector-certified technicians will apply a tick barrier to keep future tick colonies from forming. Our Tick Shield tick repellent formula masks carbon dioxide levels to make your property less appealing to ticks.
- How does the Tick Shield formula work? Tick Shield’s vector-trained technicians will apply the formula to your porches, decks, pools, patios, and more. They will take extra care to apply generously where ticks and mosquitoes breed and congregate.
- How often will Tick Shield technicians return? Our team will return and spray again about every two weeks. The true interval is somewhere between 10 to 17 days. The actual intervals vary because of location, tick colonies/infestations, and the North Tonawandaweather patterns of the season.
- What can I expect within the first 24 hours? With 24 hours of our first visit, you will notice a drastic difference in the amount of ticks on your property.
- What happens if it rains? We monitor the weather closely, and our formula was designed to include Rain Shield, to help our superior product withstand light to moderate rain.
Contact Tick Shield for Tick Prevention in North Tonawanda
Don’t trust your property to anyone but the professionals. Leave the spraying and repelling to us, so you can get back to enjoying your outdoor property without the fear of ticks. Proper tick prevention in North Tonawanda will allow you to enjoy beauty of your New York property outdoors without imminent threat of ticks.
Call 716-229-5131 to sign up for tick prevention in North Tonawanda, NY today.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.