Tick prevention in East Amherst, NY isn’t something to be taken casually. Tick populations surge in East Amherst, NY in the spring and fall when it’s especially damp, and those populations remain steady throughout the summer months. As a society, we’re only beginning to learn about the devastating effects that come with tick-borne illnesses in New York such as Rocky Mountain spotted fever, anaplasmosis, Lyme disease, babesiosis, tularemia, and ehrlichiosis. These illnesses pose very serious threats to you, your family, and your pets—and those threats can exist, even thrive, on your East Amherst property, the place where you should feel free to enjoy your summer months.
Consider tick prevention in East Amherst, NY with the experts at Tick Shield.
What Are the Advantages of Tick Prevention in East Amherst, NY?
The Tick Shield advantages of tick prevention in East Amherst NY are many. Our Tick Shield technicians understand ticks, their colonies, and their habits. They will begin by killing tick colonies that are present in the active areas of your property. Finally, we will repel ticks from all of your commonly used outdoor areas, helping to keep your yard free from these disease-carrying, but tiny, insects.
The Tick Shield advantage also includes fast services that will never make you wait. We offer a reliable solution for tick prevention in East Amherst, NY. From the time you sign up for our services, we will come to your property and start working right away.
Our vector-certified technicians rely on their extensive knowledge of Amherst, NY weather patterns and local tick populations to determine the best days, times, and locations on your property to spray. You can trust that we will visit your home about every two weeks to administer tick prevention.
What Should I Expect With Tick Prevention in East Amherst, NY?
- Sign up. All you need to do is sign up online or call and say you’re ready to receive tick prevention in East Amherst, NY. We will handle the rest.
- Receive tick prevention in East Amherst NY. Our vector-trained technicians will arrive at your property and begin spraying the organic surfaces, such as foliage, stone, brick, and wood. We know where ticks congregate and build their colonies, and we will spray accordingly. We also monitor East Amherst weather patterns and know when tick populations surge. They’ll put all this knowledge to great use for you, so you can ensure your property will be free of ticks this season.
- Experience results. Within 24 hours of your very first tick prevention service, you will notice a significant decrease in the amount of ticks and mosquitoes on your property. (Yes, our formula protects against mosquitoes, too!)
- Get back to enjoying your property, worry free. Take back your backyard when you rely on Tick Shield for tick prevention in East Amherst, NY. We understand that memories are made outdoors in New York during the seasonal months. Engage in proper tick prevention in East Amherst, NY April to October to ensure your property is protected against the imminent threat of ticks and mosquitoes.
You can put your trust in our team to protect your property against seasonal pests. Tick and mosquito bites are dangerous, and proper prevention is crucial if you want to protect your property.
Contact Tick Shield for Experienced Tick Prevention in East Amherst, NY
Leave tick prevention in East Amherst NY to the trusted professionals. Contact Tick Shield at 800-908-7076 if you’re ready to hire a professional team for tick prevention. In East Amherst, we offer an unconditional money back guarantee. If you decide you no longer want our service, simply call us within seven days of our first visit and let us know. We’ll gladly issue you a full refund, but we’re certain you’ll be happy with our service as you notice significant results after your first visit.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.