Repel Mosquitoes Sterling
Are you tired of mosquitoes ruining the time you spend outdoors around your home? Instead of wasting hundreds of dollars on ineffective tools and products like electric lanterns, citronella candles, tiki torches, and topical bug repellents, try a better way to repel mosquitoes in Sterling by calling Mosquito Shield. Our proven three-step system gets rid of mosquitoes quickly and makes sure they stay gone. This treatment doesn’t just work in a small area or for a limited time. We provide a treatment that will repel mosquitoes in Sterling that works for your entire property.
Mosquitoes are annoying bugs that can cause itchy bites. They can also carry serious infectious diseases and pose risks to people and pets alike. If you’re tired of swatting away mosquitoes and want to keep them away from your home for good, Mosquito Shield is available to help repel mosquitoes in Sterling with a proven long-term solution.
How Does Mosquito Shield Repel Mosquitoes in Sterling?
Instead of focusing on small areas, Mosquito Shield provides complete coverage for your home and yard. If you want to repel mosquitoes around your home, it’s necessary to not only eliminate the ones already living there but also prevent more from arriving once the existing ones are gone. That’s exactly what Mosquito Shield can help you accomplish in a few simple steps.
- Your Mosquito Shield technician will arrive at your property at a time you specify and conduct an initial inspection. The technician will look for the areas that are most likely to attract mosquitoes and serve as breeding grounds. They will also identify factors on your property that could contribute to a mosquito problem, such as small bodies of water or damp areas that might attract mosquitoes.
- After inspection, your technician will complete the first phase of the Mosquito Shield system to repel mosquitoes in Sterling: CO2 masking. This simple yet effective procedure makes it much harder for mosquitoes to locate people and pets to bite. Female mosquitoes sense their targets by the CO2 they emit, and CO2 masking makes it much harder for them to discern targets. Think of CO2 masking as a camouflage that hides you from mosquitoes, reducing the occurrence of bites.
- Next, your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will apply our patented spray solution around your property. This substance adheres to organic surfaces very quickly, killing the mosquitoes already living around your property while generating an invisible, vertical shield around your home and yard. The spray works fast, and you can start enjoying your yard again in as little as 10 minutes following an application. Our spray also holds up well against light to moderate rain, thanks to Rain Shield, and we typically revisit our customers’ properties every 10 to 17 days to ensure long-lasting performance.
This system is the most effective method to repel mosquitoes in Sterling. While conventional store-bought products may offer good results, they typically only work within limited ranges and for a few hours at a time, at most. Instead of constantly rebuying supplies to maintain minimal protection, you can repel mosquitoes in Sterling with complete protection for your whole property at a fantastic value.
Choose the Best Solution to Repel Mosquitoes in Sterling
There are countless mosquito control products on the market, but none of them can match the effectiveness and reliability of the Mosquito Shield three-step system. Don’t waste any more time or money on ineffective protection if you want to completely repel mosquitoes from your property. Contact Mosquito Shield today and one of our experienced team members can schedule your first treatment.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.