Repel Mosquitoes St Joseph
Have you spent too much time using ineffective mosquito control devices and methods only to see middling results? There’s a better way to repel mosquitoes. St. Joseph residents should know the benefits of choosing Mosquito Shield to rid their properties of bothersome and potentially dangerous mosquitoes. We have an effective three-pronged approach for removing the mosquitoes from around your home and ensuring they stay gone.
Mosquito Shield is unlike other mosquito control options; our three-step process offers more robust protection against mosquitoes than conventional methods can provide, and most of our customers report seeing drastically reduced mosquito activity around their homes in as little as 24 hours after their first treatments.
How We Repel Mosquitoes in St. Joseph
When you sign up for the Mosquito Shield service, one of our experienced, vector-trained technicians will arrive at your property within a few business days for an initial meeting and inspection of your property. Your technician can finish our three-step process quickly, and you can start enjoying the outdoors again once the spray treatment dries.
We start with CO2 masking, a process that makes it difficult for female mosquitoes to locate you, your family, and your pets. Female mosquitoes need blood to breed, and they detect warm-blooded targets by the CO2 they exhale.
After CO2 masking, your Mosquito Shield technician will kill the mosquitoes currently living around your property. Our technicians know how to find the places where mosquitoes like to congregate and breed, and they know how to spot developing mosquitoes in standing water around your property. Most St. Joseph residents see the highest mosquito activity levels between the early spring and late fall.
Your Mosquito Shield technician will spray the grass, trees, bushes, garden paths, entryways, porches, decks, patios, and furniture outside your home to create an invisible vertical barrier around your property. This will continue to discourage mosquitoes from entering the property so you and your family can enjoy the outdoors around your home in peace and comfort.
Why Choose Mosquito Shield to Repel Mosquitoes in St. Joseph?
We understand that St. Joseph residents have lots of options to control mosquitoes around their properties, but none can match the efficacy, reliability, or convenience of the Mosquito Shield service.
- Our service is affordable. We have affordable prices and provide reliable and consistent results.
- We offer continuing support. Our team monitors the weather and mosquito populations throughout our service areas to notify our customers of the optimal times for follow-up appointments.
- Our service is convenient. Each spraying appointment only takes about 20 minutes, and you will only need to be home for your first appointment to meet with your Mosquito Shield technician and cover the details about your service.
- You’ll notice results fast. Almost every customer reports significantly lower mosquito activity within the first 24 hours of their very first appointments.
- You can enjoy peace of mind. We contact you before and after every spraying with all pertinent details so you can rest assured knowing your home is consistently protected from mosquitoes.
- We stand by our service. We’re confident you’ll be very pleased with the results of your first treatment, but if anything falls short of your expectations, we offer a money back guarantee.
There’s no good reason to keep hoping that citronella candles, tiki torches, and bug sprays will do the trick; these methods only provide minimal protection and have unpleasant side effects no one enjoys. Instead, try Mosquito Shield for a better way to repel mosquitoes in St. Joseph.
The Mosquito Shield service is the most reliable and effective method to repel mosquitoes. St. Joseph residents who have struggled in the past with ineffective and unreliable mosquito control techniques should consider the value of the Mosquito Shield service. Call us today for more information and to schedule your first spray treatment.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.