If you’re excited for the warm weather and outdoor activities, you probably are not too fond of mosquitoes bothering you as you try to enjoy the outdoors. They are irritating, cause itchy bites, and some even carry infectious diseases. If you want to repel mosquitoes in Millburn effectively so you can enjoy the outdoors in peace, you need a solution that’s more effective and reliable than anything you’ll find at your local home improvement store.
Most conventional mosquito treatments only provide relief in a small area for a few hours at most. Things like citronella candles and bug repellent incense burners only work for a few square feet, and they won’t work well if the wind suddenly changes. Topical bug spray can be a nice asset during a hike or camping trip, but you shouldn’t feel like you need to use it every time you step into your backyard. Mosquito Shield offers a better way to repel mosquitoes in Millburn.
How Does Mosquito Shield Repel Mosquitoes in Millburn?
The team at Mosquito Shield has invested heavily to create our patented three-step system for eliminating mosquitoes from your property and making sure they stay gone. Our process is straightforward, fast-acting, and backed by many happy customers in the area:
- We’ll begin with CO2 masking. This simple procedure effectively places a chemical camouflage around your home, making it harder for mosquitoes to locate and bite you, your family, and your guests. Female mosquitoes locate people and animals to bite by the CO2 they emit, so this step helps to reduce the occurrence of bites to the people and pets on your property.
- The next step is application of our patented spray. We have developed a spray solution that adheres to organic surfaces very quickly, typically drying in about 10 minutes. The spray kills mosquitoes living around your home and creates an invisible barrier around your property that will continuously repel mosquitoes in Millburn.
- The final step is consistent strengthening of your barrier. We track the local weather as well as mosquito activity in the area using advanced software to protect our customers to the highest level possible, and we typically send our technicians to our customers’ properties every 10 to 17 days to reapply the spray. Every treatment makes the barrier stronger.
This straightforward process ensures that you and your loved ones have consistent protection from mosquitoes.
Repel Mosquitoes in Millburn Easily With Mosquito Shield
At Mosquito Shield, we understand how bothersome mosquitoes can be and want to help you repel mosquitoes in Millburn with the most effective solution available, and we believe that is our three-step system. Our spray works very fast, and most of our local customers report positive results within just the first 24 hours after initial application. You don’t need to worry about being stuck inside while it takes effect, either. It adheres quickly, and you can return to enjoying your yard in as little as 10 minutes following application.
Unlike other conventional mosquito control products, Mosquito Shield’s system works for your whole property, not just a small area of your yard. A candle or tiki torch will only provide relief in a small area, and typically for only a few hours. However, the wind could change without warning and render these solutions completely ineffective. Instead of wasting money on these inferior treatments, Mosquito Shield can help you repel mosquitoes in Millburn across your whole property for the duration of mosquito season at a great price.
Choose the Best Solution to Repel Mosquitoes in Millburn
You never need to worry about the wind or rain washing your barrier away. Our spray adheres to all organic surfaces, such as wood, grass, trees, walking paths, and garden areas around your home without harming your plants and flowers. We include Rain Shield in the solution to ensure it adheres correctly in light to moderate rain, and we generally visit our customers every 10 to 17 days for reapplication. If you want a robust solution to repel mosquitoes in Millburn, Mosquito Shield has you covered. Call us today for more information and schedule your first appointment.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.