If you are having trouble with mosquitoes on your property, it is vital to remember these bugs are more than just annoying pests that cause itchy bites; they can also carry infectious diseases and dangerous viruses that may cause long-term medical complications for you or your loved ones. Mosquito Shield can help you repel mosquitoes in Highland Village, and our system is reliable, effective, and affordable.
Instead of contending with ineffective mosquito treatments, Mosquito Shield can help rid your property of mosquitoes and keep them gone with our patented three-pronged system to repel mosquitoes in Highland Village.
How Does Mosquito Shield Repel Mosquitoes in Highland Village?
The spray system we use at Mosquito Shield not only repels mosquitoes away from you and your family, it also destroys the mosquitoes living on your property and prevents them from coming back. This process entails a three-pronged approach:
- Mosquito Shield technicians begin with CO2 masking, a process that makes it harder for female mosquitoes to detect the CO2 emitted by human bodies, which is what attracts them and causes them to bite.
- The second step is the elimination of existing mosquito populations on your property. The Mosquito Shield technician who visits your property will identify likely breeding grounds and congregation areas and address the problem directly.
- The third phase is spraying. Your technician will apply our proprietary blend of mosquito repelling products to the organic surfaces around your property, like grass, trees, wood, stone, and the gathering spaces around your home. This creates a vertical barrier that will deter mosquitoes from entering your property.
The Mosquito Shield system can help you repel mosquitoes in Highland Village and keep them gone so you and your loved ones can get back to enjoying your time outside again.
Why You Need to Repel Mosquitoes in Highland Village
The Texas Department of State Health Services has identified various mosquito-borne illnesses all Texas residents should know:
- West Nile virus, which can be deadly in some cases.
- Zika virus, which can result in life-altering birth defects for unborn babies of mothers bitten by carrier mosquitoes.
- Eastern equine encephalitis, also known as Triple E.
- Malaria, a potentially fatal but treatable illness causing muscle pain and very high fever.
- Dengue Fever, which can be life-threatening and lead to white blood cell loss and other severe symptoms.
- Chikungunya, which affects young children and the elderly most acutely.
- Louis encephalitis
- Western equine encephalitis
Things to Know About How We Repel Mosquitoes in Highland Village
If you’re considering how to best repel mosquitoes in Highland Village, TX, Mosquito Shield will help in several ways.
- Start immediately and enjoy reliable mosquito protection. The sooner you have Mosquito Shield address your problem, the sooner you can return to your favorite outdoor activities without worry.
- We offer real-time monitoring. Mosquito Shield actively monitors local weather patterns and the mosquito populations throughout Texas and returns every 10 to 17 days.
- Your barrier gets stronger with each visit. Ensuring consistent reapplication means no more worrying about mosquitoes on your property. Every application increases its effectiveness.
Have Mosquito Shield Help You Repel Mosquitoes in Highland Village Today
Mosquito Shield has a reliable, effective, and affordable system to help you repel mosquitoes in Highland Village and keep them gone. If you are tired of feeling trapped in your own home because of the mosquitoes outside, contact Mosquito Shield today and see how we can help you repel mosquitoes in Highland Village, TX. Call (800) 908-7076 to schedule a consultation and you can have a Mosquito Shield technician on your property in just a few days.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.