Effectively repel mosquitoes in East Amherst, NY with the help of our team at Mosquito Shield. We understand that pesky mosquitoes are much more than an annoyance. When you repel mosquitoes in East Amherst, you are also repelling a host of diseases that are present in New York and transmitted via mosquito bites – viruses and diseases such as West Nile virus, Zika virus, chikungunya, and dengue fever.
What’s the Best Way to Repel Mosquitoes in East Amherst, NY?
The best way to repel mosquitoes in East Amherst is to use multiple approaches. Mosquito Shield proudly uses a three-pronged approach that consists of attacking these intrusive pests from three different angles.
When you choose Mosquito Shield, you can trust that our three-pronged approach will:
- Eliminate mosquitoes. The Mosquito Shield formula kills existing swarms on contact, so you will notice drastically fewer mosquitoes within the first 24 hours of receiving our mosquito control service.
- Repel mosquitoes. When our vector-trained technicians spray your property, they will do more than kill mosquitoes on contact. The formula they use will also repel any mosquitoes from the areas you frequent. The technicians are trained to create a vertical barrier using the spray. The repellent will start working right away, and the barrier it creates will become stronger each time we visit your property.
- Mask the CO2. Did you know that it’s the female mosquitoes that are attracted to the CO2we emit when we breathe? Choose Mosquito Shield to repel mosquitoes in East Amherst, and our formula will mask that CO2, which in turn ensures there will be fewer mosquitoes on your property.
Who Should I Call to Effectively Repel Mosquitoes in East Amherst, NY?
You have quite a few choices when you’re ready to hire a professional to repel mosquitoes in East Amherst, NY. Here’s why you should consider Mosquito Shield for the job:
- Our price is fair and affordable. Some of our competitors in the East Amherst area charge double our price per spray. While our rates vary slightly from property to property, you can expect to pay around $49 per spray (almost half the national average for mosquito spraying services). You can also depend on us to return again and respray when the time is right. The typical interval is anywhere between 10-17 days, depending on the mosquito populations in the area and the weather pattern.
- We work quickly and accurately, so you will experience fast results. From the time you sign up for services, we will arrive on your property and start spraying. It only takes a few minutes for us to assess your property and put our knowledge to use. We will discover where mosquito swarms and breeding grounds are located on your property and then work quickly and efficiently. Within 24 hours from the time we arrive, you will notice a drastic reduction in the amount of mosquitoes on your property. If you don’t, we will refund you for the service.
- Our process is efficient. Our vector-trained technicians will administer the Mosquito Shield product to all common areas on your property, such as patios, swing sets, decks, and pools. They will take extra care to cover all areas ticks and mosquitoes tend to breed and congregate. Our spray adheres to all foliage, as well as stone, brick, wood, and other materials. The vertical barrier our spray creates will become stronger each time we visit.
Contact Mosquito Shield to RepelMosquitoes in East Amherst
Are you ready to repel mosquitoes in East Amherst, NY?Sign up for a season of Mosquito Shield for mosquito control in East Amherst, NY. We will make sure your yard and lawn are free from the annoyance and imminent dangers associated with ticks and mosquitoes.
With nearly twenty years of experience, we are your local source to effectively and quickly repel mosquitoes in East Amherst. Learn more about your options for mosquito control today. Residents of East Amherst can call us anytime at 716-229-5131.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.