Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Repel Mosquitoes Dayton
Mosquitoes are some of the worst pests to have around your home. Swatting them away while you’re trying to enjoy time with friends and family outside is no fun, and mosquitoes are not only annoying but also potentially dangerous. Many mosquitoes carry infectious diseases they can pass on to people and pets with their bites. The itchy mosquito bite that’s been bothering you for days could also be a vector for diseases like West Nile virus and triple E, among others. If you want to repel mosquitoes in Dayton effectively, you need a solution that’s stronger than anything you’ll find in the store.
Mosquito Shield has developed a reliable and consistently effective three-phase system for eliminating the mosquitoes on your property and ensuring they stay gone for good. Instead of wasting time and money on store-bought products to repel mosquitoes, Dayton homeowners can rely on Mosquito Shield to provide lasting relief on their properties.
How Does Mosquito Shield Repel Mosquitoes in Dayton?
Our three-phase system works to reduce the occurrence of bites on your property, kill the mosquitoes currently living around your home, and prevent more of them from showing up in the future:
- Your Mosquito Shield technician will begin the process with CO2 masking. This simple but effective procedure effectively masks your presence from mosquitoes. Female mosquitoes (the ones that bite people and pets) find their prey by following their CO2 emissions. CO2 masking confuses them and lowers the chances of you and your family suffering bites.
- The second phase is a thorough application of our spray, during which your Mosquito Shield technician will pay close attention to the areas where mosquitoes are most likely to gather and breed. The spray kills mosquitoes on contact and adheres to organic surfaces including grass, trees, wooden decks, bushes, and many more surfaces to create an invisible shield around the property.
- The third and final phase of the Mosquito Shield system is consistent maintenance. We track the weather and mosquito activity in the area, and the data we gather allows us to determine ideal times to spray out customers’ properties. We generally visit customers on a 10- to 17-day interval to ensure consistent protection.
This three-phase system allows us to repel mosquitoes more effectively than any store-bought solution can match.
Commonly Asked Questions about How We Repel Mosquitoes
We strive to provide local customers with as much information as possible when they want to repel mosquitoes in Dayton effectively. Consider the following frequently asked questions and answers if you’re unsure of whether our service could help you.
Q: How long does your spray take to work?
A: Unlike other pest control systems, our spray takes only minutes to dry. You won’t be stuck inside all day and can go back out into your yard in as little as 10 minutes following spray treatment. Most of our customers notice significant results within just 24 hours.
Q: How often will I need re-spray treatments?
A: Generally, we spray at our customers’ properties every 10 to 17 days.
Q: Will the bad weather wash away the mosquito spray?
A: We mix Rain Shield into our mosquito spray to ensure it works correctly even in light to moderate rain.
Q: How much is your service?
A: Our prices are affordable, and we’re certain you’ll see the value of our method after just one visit.
Choose a Professional Provider to Repel Mosquitoes in Dayton
Most standard mosquito control products work in small areas and only for a few hours at a time. Mosquito Shield’s system ensures complete protection for your whole property all season long. Don’t waste any more of your time or money on inefficient products that offer subpar results. If you want to repel mosquitoes in Dayton and make sure they stay gone, contact Mosquito Shield today.