Repel Mosquitoes Clarence NY
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
How to Repel Mosquitoes in Clarence, NY
Are mosquitoes constantly disrupting your plans for the outdoors on your property? If you’re tired of suffering mosquito bites every time you mow your lawn or try to host a cookout with friends and family, you need a robust solution to repel mosquitos. Not only do you need to find an effective solution, you need to find one that you can rely on all season long. Mosquitoes are an annoyance that can make it unbearable to be outside during the summer months. Mosquito Shield offers an effective mosquito spraying solution that protects your entire property, all season long.
Mosquitoes are generally most active from April until September, when the weather is the most agreeable for outdoor events, such as barbecues and deck parties. If you want to effectively repel mosquitoes in Clarence, NY you need a better solution than what you would find in your local home improvement store.
Repel Mosquitoes with Three Easy Steps
Unlike conventional mosquito control solutions, the Mosquito Shield system offers long-lasting protection for your entire property. A citronella candle or bug repellent incense burner may only provide relief over a small area, and even if these things work, they will last a few hours at most. You don’t need to waste any more time or money on these ineffective products when you choose Mosquito Shield to repel mosquitoes in Clarence, NY.
When you call Mosquito Shield for service, one of our vector-trained technicians will arrive at your property at a time that’s convenient for you. Your technician will look around and identify the areas where mosquitoes are most likely to breed and the elements of your property that are likely to attract them. Then, your Mosquito Shield technician will begin our three-step process:
- The process starts with making it much harder for mosquitoes to bite you. Mosquitoes sense their prey by the carbon dioxide they exhale. The first step in the Mosquito Shield system is CO2 masking. This procedure only takes a few minutes and effectively masks the presence of people and animals on your property, making it much harder for mosquitoes to locate and bite them.
- The second phase of our mosquito repellant system is to apply our patented spray to the organic surfaces around your home. This process is fast and effective, and our spray adheres completely to organic surfaces like grass, trees, shrubs, and wood within minutes. The spray will kill the mosquitoes already living around your home while creating a vertical “shield” around your property. This invisible barrier will continue to repel mosquitoes, making sure more of them do not invade your property after the first spray treatment.
- The third phase is simple maintenance. We carefully monitor the mosquito populations around the Clarence, NY, area as well as the local weather to determine the best times to spray. We usually visit customers every 10 to 17 days for consistent treatment, ensuring reliable protection all mosquito season long.
These three simple yet effective steps make up the best method to repel mosquitoes in Clarence, NY. Unlike store-bought mosquito control products, our system starts working quickly and keeps working. We also include Rain Shield in our spray, which ensures the spray adheres correctly even during light to moderate rain. Bad weather won’t wash away your protection from mosquitoes.
Work with a Professional to Repel Mosquitoes in Clarence, NY
If you’re tired of ineffective products and want to start enjoying your time outside with peace of mind, Mosquito Shield is here to help. Our system works well, it works fast, and it will keep working throughout the mosquito season. Most of our customers see results within just hours of their first treatments, and every spray treatment makes their barriers stronger. No conventional mosquito control product can offer these results, so contact Mosquito Shield today to schedule your first treatment. You will be able to repel mosquitoes in Clarence, NY, for good. Call us today (716) 229-5131.