Mosquitoes are bothersome pests, but they can also carry infectious diseases and viruses that can cause a host of medical problems for you and your loved ones. If you are considering Pest control in Southlake, it is vital to work with the most reliable provider in the area. Mosquito Shield offers a reliable, affordable, and effective spray treatment that will let you and your family enjoy your time outside again.
Our pest control in Southlake is an effective process that will help keep annoying and potentially dangerous mosquitoes away from you, your friends and loved ones, and your property.
How Does Pest Control in Southlake Work?
Mosquito Shield uses a unique three-pronged approach to pest control in Southlake. Our system not only removes existing mosquitoes, it keeps more from nesting around your property.
- The first step is CO2 masking. Female mosquitoes are attracted to the CO2 emitted by human bodies, and the masking process makes it harder for them to locate people to bite.
- The second step is eliminating existing mosquito populations around your property. Our vector-trained and licensed technicians know how to find mosquito breeding grounds and locate their nesting areas on your property.
- The final step is the spraying process. Your technician will apply our patented spray to the organic surfaces around your home, including the grass, trees, wooden structures, and other areas mosquitoes like to gather. This creates a vertical barrier that will repel mosquitoes consistently with regular reapplications.
Pest control in Southlake, TX can help you enjoy your time outside again. Instead of contending with itchy bites and ineffective traditional mosquito management methods, have Mosquito Shield help you remove mosquitoes and keep them gone.
Common Questions About Pest Control in Southlake
If you are considering pest control in Southlake, you probably have a lot of questions about the process, what it entails, and what type of value you can expect from Mosquito Shield.
- How much does the spray treatment cost? Visits from our technicians are affordable and effective.
- How often will I need treatments? We monitor local weather and mosquito populations and return every 10 to 17 days throughout the season.
- Does your spray work in the rain? We add Rain Shield to our spray to ensure it functions correctly in light to moderate rain.
- How does the spray work? The spray adheres to the organic surfaces around your property to form a vertical barrier, and this barrier strengthens with each visit.
- Who performs the spraying? When you hire Mosquito Shield for pest control in Southlake, one of our vector-trained and licensed technicians will perform the spraying on your property and answer any questions you might have.
- When should I schedule the first visit? Ideally, you should schedule your first visit for pest control in Southlake as soon as possible. The sooner you schedule your spray treatment, the sooner you can get back to enjoying your property outdoors again.
Count on Mosquito Shield for Pest Control in Southlake, TX
Investing in pest control in Southlake, TX may be one of the best decisions you ever make for you, your family, and your property. Mosquitoes are pesky nuisances that have the potential to spread severe diseases and dangerous viruses. Mosquito Shield is confident in our ability to handle your mosquito problem more effectively than any other methods you may have tried. Contact us today at (800) 908-7076 or schedule a consultation through our website, and you can have a technician at your property within a few days.
If you are unhappy with our services for any reason, we offer a full money back guarantee no questions asked. However, we are confident you will see significant results following your first visit. Contact Mosquito Shield today to schedule your pest control Southlake.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.