Every property owner contends with different pests, and Mosquito Shield can help you with mosquito control in Flower Mound. We use a variety of cutting-edge technologies and systems to ensure the mosquitoes and ticks that bother you the most will leave and stay gone. Investing in pest control in Flower Mound could be one of the most important decisions you make for you and your loved ones.
Mosquito Shield offers different solutions for different pest issues facing homeowners. Whether you’re dealing with mosquitoes or ticks, we can help.
Options for Pest Control in Flower Mound
Mosquito Shield offers mosquito and tick control services that use reliable and effective techniques to remove these pests from your property, saving you time and aggravation.
- Mosquito spraying. We use a three-pronged approach to remove the mosquitoes from your property and keep them gone so you can enjoy the outdoors again. First, we do a CO2 masking procedure that makes it harder for female mosquitoes to find humans to bite. Next, our licensed and vector-trained technicians destroy the existing mosquito breeding grounds and congregations on your property using proven methods. Finally, we perform a spraying process that creates a vertical barrier on all the organic surfaces around your property. Our mosquito spraying service is one of our most popular options for pest control in Flower Mound, TX, and most clients report drastic reductions in mosquito activity within just 24 hours of their first visit.
- Tick spraying. The tick population has grown across the country, and these insects can spread many life-threatening diseases like Lyme disease, babesiosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and many more. Mosquito Shield technicians know how to find where ticks like to breed and congregate, and our Tick Shield service kills ticks and prevents them from coming back.
Why Invest in Pest Control in Flower Mound?
You may think that ticks and mosquitoes are just annoying pests, but the reality is that these insects can bite humans and spread serious illnesses and diseases, including:
- Dengue Fever
- Eastern equine encephalitis (Triple E)
- Zika virus
- West Nile virus
- Lyme disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Powassan virus disease
While some of these conditions may cause few or no symptoms in some people, others will experience more severe symptoms and could even risk life-threatening medical complications. Young children, older adults, and people with weakened immune systems generally face the highest level of risk.
Things You Should Know About Our Pest Control in Flower Mound
If you’re thinking of investing in pest control in Flower Mound, TX, consider the following to help make your decision:
- We stand by our work. If you are unsatisfied with our services for any reason, we promise a full money back guarantee, no questions asked.
- Enjoy consistent protection. All of our customers receive follow-up visits every 10 to 17 days to ensure consistent protection.
- We provide active monitoring. Mosquito Shield tracks local weather patterns and pest populations to look for trends and migration paths. This helps us better serve our customers by knowing the best times to return.
Contact Mosquito Shield for Reliable Pest Control in Flower Mound
Pest control in Flower Mound is an important investment in your property, and Mosquito Shield has the tools and experience to help rid you of the pests that bother you the most. Contact us today at (800) 908-7076 to schedule a consultation.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.