Protect your yard with mosquito spraying in Wrentham, MA. Mosquito Shield will arrive and get to work creating a barrier against mosquitoes that will start the moment we arrive and strengthen with each application thereafter. There’s an imminent danger associated with mosquitoes and ticks. Both pests carry harmful diseases, and the detriment from those diseases can be painful and long lasting.
Know What to Expect from Professional Mosquito Spraying in Wrentham
When you call on the Mosquito Shield professionals to handle mosquito spraying in Wrentham, MA, here is what you can expect:
- Step 1: Sign up. Simply sign up online or call to let us know you’re ready to receive mosquito spraying in Wrentham.
- Step 2: Receive mosquito spraying in Wrentham. Upon signing up, our vector-trained technicians will arrive at your property and get to work. They’ll carefully spray all organic surfaces, such as brick, foliage, stone, and wood. Our vector-trained technicians understand where mosquitoes gather, track Wrentham weather patterns, and track mosquito populations in the Wrentham area. They’ll put that knowledge to use on your property to ensure you’ll be mosquito free this season.
- Step 3: Experience results. Within 24 hours of services, you will notice a significant reduction in the amount of mosquitoes on your property. The difference will be drastically noticeable, and you’ll be able to get back to enjoying your time spent outdoors.
How Does Mosquito Spraying in Wrentham Work?
Mosquito Shield of Wrentham, MA has dedicated years of research into the creation of a high-quality, effective mosquito spraying formula. Our three-pronged approach kills mosquitoes, masks the carbon dioxide people exhale, and prevents new mosquitoes from entering the barrier. Using a FlexBlend spray technology, we maximize effectiveness as we spray, allowing us to quickly and effectively treat your outdoor property within minutes.
Choose the Right Service for Mosquito Spraying in Wrentham, MA
When choosing the right service for mosquito spraying in Wrentham, keep in mind that only a trained professional is right for the job. Look for vector-trained technicians who are knowledgeable about the Wrentham weather patterns and tick and mosquito populations in the area.
Mosquito Shield vector-trained technicians will arrive on your property for mosquito spraying in Wrentham, MA. You can rely on our team to:
- Repel mosquitoes. Everywhere the spray is applied will not only kill mosquitoes on contact but will also repel any mosquitoes from the area using a vertical barrier created by the spray. The repellent will begin working immediately, and the barrier will strengthen with each application.
- Mask the CO2. Female mosquitoes are attracted to the CO2 emitted from humans. Mosquito spraying in Wrentham from Mosquito Shield will mask that CO2, so you can enjoy fewer visits from these pests.
- Kill mosquitoes. Depend on our team to kill mosquitoes on contact that are living in the active areas of your property.
The above three-pronged approach will keep your property pest-free and allow you, your family, and your pets to enjoy your time outside without worry.
Opt for a Trusted Solution for Mosquito Spraying in Wrentham
Mosquito Shield is your dependable provider for mosquito spraying in Wrentham, MA. When you call on us, you can be sure you will receive:
- Prompt service. We will arrive upon signing up for services, and we will get to work immediately.
- A fair price. The average price per spray is $49, which is both affordable and competitive. Some competitors in the area offer mosquito spraying in Wrentham at a rate that’s almost double that amount per spray.
- Experienced professionals. A licensed Mosquito Shield technician will administer your mosquito spraying in Wrentham, MA.
Contact Mosquito Shield for Mosquito Spraying in Wrentham
Only the best will do when it comes to protecting your property from the wrath of mosquitoes. Trust the professionals for mosquito spraying in Wrentham by contacting Mosquito Shield at (508) 252-8582. Leave the hard work to us, so you can get back to enjoying your outdoor property with those who matter most.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.