Consider mosquito spraying in Wheatfield if mosquitoes are causing you to stay inside and miss out on outdoor activities on your property. It’s true that mosquitoes are annoying, and their bites can be uncomfortable. What’s worse is that mosquitoes can transmit serious diseases and infections in New York, such as West Nile virus, dengue fever, Zika virus, and chikungunya.
Don’t wait another day to protect your yard from these hazardous pests. Find a reputable and professional technician who can offer effective mosquito spraying in Wheatfield. Not sure what to look for in a mosquito spraying professional? Mosquito Shield can help.
How to Choose a Professional for Mosquito Spraying in Wheatfield
When you’re in the market for mosquito spraying in Wheatfield, you shouldn’t trust the job to just anyone. You should hire a professional technician with the knowledge and experience to effectively handle the task of outdoor pest control.
Put your trust in a mosquito-spraying professional like Mosquito Shield who:
- Is vector-certified
- Is knowledgeable about Wheatfield, NY weather patterns
- Understands the Wheatfield, NY mosquito populations and their life cycles
- Will assess your property and use an appropriate strategy to eradicate mosquitoes
The team at Mosquito Shield is the correct fit for mosquito spraying in Wheatfield. We will do much more than simply exterminate existing swarms of mosquitoes on your property. Our technicians will use a three-pronged approach to ensure your continued comfort throughout the season.
The Mosquito Shield three-pronged approach:
- Masks the CO2emitted from humans, which attracts female mosquitoes to you, your pets, your family members, and your friends
- Kills mosquitoes living in the active areas of your property, where you and your family want to relax and enjoy yourself outdoors
- Creates a barrier that repels mosquitoes from areas where the spray is applied – and this barrier is strengthened with each subsequent application
FAQs for Mosquito Spraying in Wheatfield
If you’re considering mosquito spraying in Wheatfield, you might be asking yourself any or all of the following questions:
- How does mosquito shield spray work?Our vector-trained technicians apply our special Mosquito Shield formula to the areas you frequently use outside, such as kids’ equipment, porches, decks, pools, and patios. Our technicians take extra care to apply liberally where mosquitoes breed and congregate.
- What type of repellant do you use?The Mosquito Shield formula is a wax-based water repellent spray. Our special formula clings to the organic matter in your yard, as well as the structures in your commonly used outdoor areas. We will apply a mosquito barrier that keeps future swarms from forming, and our repellent is designed to mask carbon dioxide levels to make your property less appealing to mosquitoes.
- How much does it cost per spray?Our prices vary slightly, but the national average is $49—an affordable price for excellent mosquito protection.
- How often should I spray?We will return and spray again about every 10 to 17 days. Treatment intervals vary depending on your exact location, the severity of your mosquito infestation, and the weather. Keep in mind that our formula is designed to strengthen with each application. The vertical barrier against mosquitoes becomes stronger every time we come.
- Do we have a formula to protect against ticks, too? We have a product that kills and repels ticks too, Tick Shield.
- What can I expect within the first 24 hours?With 24 hours of our first visit, you will notice a drastic difference in the amount of mosquitoes on your property.
- What happens if it rains? We monitor the weather closely, and our formula was designed to include Rain Shield, to help our superior product withstand light to moderate rain.
Contact Mosquito Shield for Mosquito Spraying in Wheatfield
It’s time to call a professional when you can no longer enjoy your outdoor space because of a mosquito infestation. Call 716-229-5131 to sign up for mosquito spraying in Wheatfield. It is a decision you will not regret. Take back your backyard with Mosquito Shield.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.