Don’t let mosquitos keep you indoors this summer – invest in the best services for mosquito spraying Tiverton offers. Mosquito Shield of Rhode Island has you covered. Our local franchise is part of a nationwide network of mosquito specialists who understand the insects. Brand founders spent the last 16 years researching, developing, and testing products designed with your summertime comfort in mind. The resulting formula we use in the field targets mosquito populations in three ways for ultimate control and protection.
Ready to learn more? Schedule your first appointment and receive $25 off today.
Great Outcomes From Mosquito Spraying Tiverton
Mosquito control products work in different ways. Every company that offers mosquito spraying in Tiverton uses a different approach. At Mosquito Shield of Rhode Island, we use a unique blend of essential oils and hand-selected control products researched and tested for efficacy. Our technicians create impenetrable horizontal and vertical barriers with specialized backpack sprayers for complete perimeter coverage.
During the treatment season, our customers enjoy service outcomes including:
- Ongoing support when your property needs it most. Many mosquito control companies apply products on a preset schedule, whether the yard needs it or not. Our licensed and trained technicians maintain flexible schedules. We work with our clients and monitor weather patterns and mosquito behaviors to apply subsequent treatments as needed. This approach to mosquito spraying in Tiverton gives our customers maximum protection.
- With each application, the barrier grows stronger and more effective. Some of our customers have even reported seeing less than a handful of mosquitos all season long. Explore the latest reviews.
- High efficacy rates. We can’t claim to eliminate every bug from the service area for the entire treatment period, but we do boast one of the highest efficacy rates in the market. Our customers see visible and ongoing results because our product acts in three ways: it kills on contact, masks carbon dioxide levels that attract insects, and creates an actively repellant barrier. The wax-based formula won’t wash away in rain, and our unique spraying equipment allows us to coat the perimeter for invisible and complete protection.
- Peace of mind. Mosquitos can carry harmful illnesses, including dog heartworm, malaria, and Zika virus. While some threats are more likely than others, every infection represents an unnecessary concern. With our mosquito spraying in Tiverton, you can garden, grill, play, and sunbathe welt free.
The next time you hear that familiar buzz in your ear or wonder where a bite came from, think of our services for mosquito spraying in Tiverton. We often apply the first treatment within a week of your initial request.
Mosquito Spraying Tiverton From Experts in Lawn Care
At Mosquito Shield of Rhode Island, our sibling owners, Mark and Matt Soares, bring a background in landscaping and lawn care to the business. We have a firsthand understanding of our customers’ yard health concerns and the mosquito problems in the area. When you’re ready to rid your home, business, or local public space of insects, call us for mosquito spraying. Tiverton residents can dial (401) 500-3496 to speak to a local representative today.
More About the Mosquito Shield Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.