Mosquito Shield is a new kind of mosquito spraying. St. Paul residents are discovering the benefits of this mosquito control service, which shields your home and lawn from these blood-sucking pests for good. Our two highly effective products and spraying services will transform your backyard from irksome and itchy to fun and enjoyable. Learn more about our mosquito control.
How Does Mosquito Spraying in St. Paul Work?
When you hire Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying in St. Paul, it means you’re tired of battling with mosquitoes to enjoy your property. We get it. We became a leader in mosquito control because we wanted to provide a long-term solution for getting rid of these nuisance pests. Our special spraying equipment and chemical solution do more than just kill mosquitoes on contact – we use a three-pronged method to protect your home for good:
- Eradicate existing mosquitoes. Our chemical solution is strong enough to kill mosquitoes on contact, as well as any eggs they may carry, within the target areas of your home. We’ll spray in common use areas such as patios as well as places that may attract the bugs, like ponds or tall grass.
- Masks your carbon dioxide (CO2). We exhale CO2 when we breathe. CO2 attracts female mosquitoes looking for nutrients to fuel gestation. Get the facts on mosquitoes. Our special spray masks CO2 output from people and pets living in your home. This will significantly reduce the number of mosquitoes coming to your property and common use areas.
- Puts up an impenetrable barrier. Our spray adheres to objects in your lawn, such as wood, stone, and foliage. This creates a vertical barrier that continues to repel mosquitoes away from your property. The vertical barrier grows in strength with every application. More sprays = fewer mosquitoes.
Watch our “How it Works” video for more information. We also use trademarked FlexBlend spray technology to maximize the effectiveness of our Mosquito Shield spray. Our knowledgeable technicians consider weather conditions, mosquito populations, and the elements on your property to come up with the ideal management strategy for your individual needs. Our tools and techniques enable us to deliver superior results.
Money Back Guarantee for Mosquito Spraying in St. Paul
Our residential mosquito control services can protect you and your family from itchy bug bites, harmful mosquito-borne diseases, and the inability to enjoy your lawn. After just one application, you’ll notice a marked drop in the number of mosquitoes on your property. At Mosquito Shield, we’re so confident in the power of our mosquito spraying in St. Paul that we offer an unconditional money back guarantee. That’s right – if you aren’t satisfied with your results, you’ll refund your money.
We ask our customers to give the product at least three applications before deciding they aren’t happy with results. This is because Mosquito Shield grows stronger and more effective with every spray. You’ll see immediate results after the first application, but the more we spray, the better your lawn will be. By the third application, we’re confident that you’ll be 100% satisfied. To sign up for your first application from Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying, St. Paul residents can call (651) 254-7361 or contact us online.
More About the Mosquito Shield Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control. Find the best in Mosquito Spraying St. Paul by calling us at (651) 254-7361.