Mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park is necessary during the summertime. These pests love to swarm around your backyard, biting your friends and family and spreading unpleasant diseases. If you want to reclaim your summer nights and enjoy your backyard again, choose mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park from Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota.
Our technicians know where to target mosquitoes on your property so that they stay away all summer long. Our technicians often complete our mosquito spraying services in a matter of minutes, and we use only the highest quality products. If you’re not satisfied with your mosquito spraying job, Mosquito Shield provides a money-back guarantee within seven days. Click here to learn about us.
What Do You Need to Know About Mosquito Spraying in St. Louis Park?
Mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park does not have to be a mysterious, complex process. In fact, mosquito spraying can be simple and efficient – if you hire professionals who know what they are doing. At Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota, we receive many questions about the mosquito spraying process. Here are a few answers to some of the most common questions.
- How long does mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park last? Mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park can help keep mosquitoes away from your property for the duration of the summer, which is peak mosquito season. If you want true, lasting protection, we can re-fortify your barrier regularly to keep mosquitoes at bay every summer for years to come.
- Does mosquito spraying protect my family and me from diseases? Yes! Mosquitoes are notorious for spreading viral diseases and infections, such as West Nile virus, malaria, dog heartworm, encephalitis, and more. Mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park reduces your exposure to mosquitoes that may carry these diseases.
- How long does it take to finish mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park? Our mosquito spraying experts in St. Louis Park know where to target mosquitoes on your property and the best ways to reduce your mosquito population. As a result, we can finish your job within a matter of minutes.
Reasons Why DIY Mosquito Spraying in St. Louis Park Is Not a Good Idea
Are you considering doing your own mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park? While you may believe that this process is more cost effective and easier than hiring a professional, DIY mosquito spraying can set you back significantly. Here are a few reasons why you should not opt for DIY mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park:
- Trial and Error: If you are doing your own mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park, this is probably the first time you’ve attempted the procedure. You may have to redo the spraying process multiple times before the mosquitoes stay away – and they may never truly stay far from your property. Mosquito Shield can complete a lasting job within a matter of minutes.
- Use of Ineffective Products: When you do your own mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park, you only have access to off-the-shelf pesticides and other materials which can be ineffective. Mosquito Shield provides state-of-the-art, professionally developed materials to effectively reduce your mosquito population.
Higher Cost in the Long Run: Since you may have to go through multiple rounds of trial and error with DIY mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park, you will have to pay for more materials. Mosquito Shield offers the same service at a fraction of the time and money you may spend otherwise.
Contact Our Team for Mosquito Spraying in St. Louis Park, MN
You deserve a mosquito-free summer. If you need mosquito spraying in St. Louis Park, don’t wait to seek help. Our services are quick, efficient, and protective. Reduce your family’s exposure to mosquito bites and mosquito-borne diseases by opting for mosquito spraying on your St. Louis Park property today. Are you ready to rid your property of mosquitoes and other pests? Contact Mosquito Shield today to schedule your first spraying appointment.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments are effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.