When you need to protect your family from mosquitoes, count on Mosquito Shield – your trusted local provider of professional mosquito spraying. Shoreview communities count on our father-son team for mosquito sprays that kill on contact, defend properties, and are OK for kids and pets.
Our special formula targets mosquitoes instead of killing all the bugs on your property – even the good ones – with harsh chemicals. We use a spray made of natural oils that eliminates the current swarms on your lawn, masks CO2 (the chemical that attracts mosquitoes), and puts up a barrier for long-lasting protection. Discover how it works.
Mosquito Spraying in Shoreview That Works
Eliminating mosquitoes is a delicate science. Mosquito Shield of Twin Cities North has mastered this science, and wants to bring the benefits of mosquito-free lawns to the people of Minnesota. People rely on Mosquito Shield in the spring, summer, and fall, because they know we offer a solution that really works. Our bug spray protects your whole home using a three-pronged process:
- Eliminate mosquitoes. Mosquitoes can spread harmful diseases, such as malaria, yellow fever, and the Zika virus – not to mention pet diseases, such as canine heartworms. Mosquito spraying in Shoreview kills these bloodsuckers on contact, greatly reducing the risk of illness in your family. Read more about bug-borne diseases.
- Mask CO2. Female mosquitoes need blood for proteins and nutrients for egg production. They find it by sensing carbon dioxide (CO2) that is produced when humans breath. Our sprays mask CO2 on active areas of your property, making it invisible to hungry female mosquitoes.
- Create a barrier. Our spray clings to trees, shrubs, and fixtures in your yard, consistently repelling mosquitoes from your property using a vertical barrier. We’ll come back every 10 to 17 days to reapply the treatment, which strengthens with each visit from Mosquito Shield. You’ll never have to worry about mosquitoes again!
A father-son team, Ray and Mike Musson, bought into the Mosquito Shield franchise with a mission – to eradicate harmful pests with the best mosquito spraying in Shoreview. Get to know our history. The Mussons bring more than 20 years of sales and customer service to their franchise and now save families all over town from blood-sucking pests (ticks too – learn about tick control). We can help you get the most out of summer this year with our expert services.
Sign Up for Mosquito Spraying in Shoreview Today
At Mosquito Shield, you can book your mosquito spraying in Shoreview according to your schedule. We prioritize customer service, and want to give you the best experience possible. We’re so confident in our mosquito control services that we offer a money-back guarantee! If you are unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. This is just one of the ways we go the extra mile for our clients.
Our unique Mosquito Protection Blend, FlexBlend technology, select control materials, specialized equipment, and precise spraying techniques all come together for the best possible pest control services in the industry. To sign up for mosquito spraying Shoreview residents can call Mosquito Shield at (612) 253-3368.
More About the Mosquito Shield Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.