Are you struggling with a mosquito problem in your backyard? Do you need expert mosquito spraying services for your Shakopee home? Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota can help. Our professional mosquito spraying experts know how Shakopee mosquitoes manifest and breed, helping you target the mosquito problem at the root.
When you choose expert mosquito spraying services in Shakopee, you can see results quickly and for a longer period of time than DIY mosquito control. If you’re worried about the initial investment, Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota provides affordable services at nearly half the rate of comparable mosquito control services. In addition, we provide a money-back guarantee – if you’re not satisfied with your mosquito spraying in Shakopee within seven days, you’ll receive a full refund.
What Do You Need to Know About Mosquito Spraying in Shakopee?
Warding off mosquitoes and other pesky critters involves a strategic, measured process performed by a professional from Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota. Our experts have the strategies and experience necessary to rid your property of mosquitoes long after the summer ends. Here are a few answers to the most common questions we receive.
- How long does mosquito spraying in Shakopee take to complete? When you hire a mosquito spraying technician from Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota, you receive a trained and experienced team of experts who can complete your mosquito spraying job quickly and efficiently. In fact, our mosquito spraying technicians from Shakopee will only take a few minutes to complete your job. Since we know where mosquitoes tend to breed, we can complete your job without unnecessary pauses.
- Does mosquito spraying in Shakopee protect my family and me from diseases? Mosquitoes and other bugs, such as ticks, can carry very dangerous diseases that can harm you, your family, and your pets. When you invest in mosquito spraying in Shakopee, you can destroy current pests and keep them away from your property. You receive protection from West Nile virus, dog heartworm, malaria, and more. View FAQs about mosquitoes here.
- How long do the effects of mosquito spraying around my Shakopee home last? When you receive mosquito spraying in Shakopee, you receive lasting protection throughout the summer months when mosquitoes are most common. With regular treatments each year, you can enjoy lasting protection from pesky mosquitoes for years to come.
- When is the best time of year to invest in mosquito spraying in Shakopee? When the weather begins to warm up, you should call Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota as soon as possible. Since mosquitoes breed and are the most active in the summer, you want to ensure that you receive protection before the problem gets out of hand. Opt for mosquito spraying in Shakopee in the spring or summer.
- How does mosquito spraying in Shakopee work? Thanks to our team of trained and experienced technicians, Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota has developed a tried and true strategy for mosquito spraying in Shakopee. Our three-pronged approach kills the bugs at the most common breeding sites around your property, masks the carbon dioxide humans inhale that the bugs are attracted to, and prevents new mosquitoes from entering your property.
- How much does mosquito spraying in Shakopee cost? We believe that your comfort should not come at the expense of your wallet. We strive to make our mosquito spraying services in Shakopee as affordable as possible, usually about half of what other companies charge. Contact us today to discuss pricing.
Contact Our Team for Mosquito Spraying in Shakopee, MN
If you need mosquito spraying services in Shakopee, MN, look no further than Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota. Our professionals have the training and experience necessary to reduce the pests in your backyard. With our team of experts, you can keep your family free from mosquito-borne diseases and pesky bites. Are you ready to schedule your mosquito spraying appointment for your Shakopee home? Contact Mosquito Shield today by phone or online via our forms.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments are effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.