Thanks to mosquito spraying, Severna Park residents can enjoy their lawns year-round without worrying about pesky pests. Mosquito Shield has proven solutions that reduce populations on contact and continue repelling bugs far into the future. With a flexible application schedule and experienced technicians, we have everything you need for outstanding mosquito control. One of the most important reasons to invest in mosquito spraying in Severna Park is to prevent bug-borne diseases.
Prevent These 5 Diseases with Mosquito Spraying in Severna Park
Mosquitoes are one of the most dangerous carriers of diseases in the insect world. While contracting diseases from mosquitoes is relatively rare, it can and does happen. The best way to stay prepared for these diseases, which can be life threatening, is with mosquito spraying in Severna Park. Mosquito Shield has the products and techniques you need to keep these five main diseases out:
- Zika virus. The newest insect-borne virus, Zika, can cause flu-like symptoms in victims. In pregnant women, however, it can lead to a serious birth defect called microcephaly. This can cause permanent brain damage in the infant. Read our Zika page for more information.
- West Nile virus. West Nile has been around the U.S. since the first case in the 1990s. It causes no symptoms in most people, but about one in five can develop a fever, headache, body aches, vomiting, or diarrhea. In less than one percent of cases, infected people can develop serious neurologic illnesses.
- Malaria. Malaria can cause flu-like symptoms like fever and chills. If left untreated, victims may die from complications of malaria. About 429,000 people died from malaria worldwide in 2015 – mostly in the African region.
- Yellow fever. Yellow fever can cause loss of appetite, nausea, chills, fever, headaches, and muscle pain (particularly in the back). In some cases, the fever can return after a day and lead to abdominal pain and liver damage, causing jaundice.
- Dog heartworm. Mosquitoes may spread larvae when they bite dogs, leading to cases of dog heartworm. Heartworm is expensive and complicated to treat, and it can lead to death. Cats and horses can also suffer from life-threatening mosquito-borne diseases.
Mosquito Shield wants to help you eliminate mosquitoes and keep them out for good. We want you and your family to enjoy your lawn to the fullest, without fear of contracting insect-borne illnesses and diseases. With mosquito spraying in Severna Park, you can achieve peace of mind this mosquito season. Explore our mosquito control services.
Don’t Wait – Sign Up for Mosquito Spraying in Severna Park Today
The sooner you opt for mosquito spraying in Severna Park, the sooner you can enjoy a bug-free property. That means more outdoor barbecues, days by the pool, and playing with the kids. Say goodbye to ineffective “solutions” like bug sprays with DEET and bug lights – these will only waste your money. Instead, try the solution that has the country raving.
For a limited time, sign up for Mosquito Shield in Annapolis and get your first application for just $39.99! To put up your protective barrier sooner rather than later, call (410) 692-8008 to schedule mosquito spraying. Severna Park residents with Mosquito Shield will never go back to an all-natural lawn again.