You’ll love the results you experience from Mosquito Shield of Southern New Jersey’s mosquito spraying. Point Pleasant, NJ homeowners can count on us for maximum bug killing power throughout the summer. Excellence in mosquito and tick control is what our office is known for. As the fourth location opened in New Jersey, our local owners look forward to providing an increasingly popular service to both commercial and residential businesses. Schedule an appointment for mosquito spraying in Point Pleasant today, and start enjoying a mosquito-free environment.
Mosquito Spraying Point Pleasant: Tips and Tricks
Killing off existing mosquito populations and deterring new ones can be done efficiently through spraying in Point Pleasant, NJ. However, keeping mosquito populations from persisting in areas near the boundaries we create can be accomplished with some simple steps:
- Eliminate standing water. Fill in puddles, empty out open rain buckets, and use larvae killing tablets in water-based hardscaping. Some of our customers live near bodies of water and cannot eliminate sources of mosquitoes, and that’s okay, too. Our clients see a significant and immediate difference in the mosquito populations, when the team at Mosquito Shield of Southern New Jersey creates a boundary in high-risk mosquito areas.
- Don’t rely on bug zappers/lights. Bug zappers kill indiscriminately, only appearing to accomplish bug control goals. You could kill bugs that eat mosquitoes along with mosquitoes. Specifically target mosquitoes for consistent and environmentally friendly results with our mosquito spraying in Point Pleasant, NJ.
- Start early and remain consistent. Without consistency, any bug control system will falter. Our team offers both standalone treatment offerings for special/one-time events as well as ongoing services. We highly recommend our customers maintain a consistent schedule for reapplications as this strengthens the boundary’s ability to repel mosquitoes. Mosquitoes come out when the temperatures rise above 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Reach out for mosquito spraying in Point Pleasant, after the last frost of winter, to ensure a mosquito-free space for late spring, summer, and early fall. Learn more about mosquitoes.
Learn More About Mosquito Spraying Point Pleasant, NJ
We always put our customers’ needs first, whenever our trained technicians head out to a property for an evaluation. We offer services for commercial businesses, government agencies, and local residents. Some want to know how spraying will impact their bottom lines, while others are concerned about children playing in the area. Before we start mosquito spraying in Point Pleasant, we take the time to listen to our customers, answer their questions, and reaffirm the efficacy of the products we use. Click here to learn more about how our spray works.
The Services for Mosquito Spraying Point Pleasant, NJ Locals Prefer
We specialize in mosquito and tick control services, at Mosquito Shield of Southern New Jersey. For an effective, competitively priced, and complete mosquito spraying in Point Pleasant, NJ remember our team. If you are looking for a repellant barrier that kills off existing mosquitoes and masks mosquito attractants, then our unique approach is for you.
Now is the time to protect your property with mosquito spraying; Point Pleasant, NJ residents can give us a call to start the process.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments are effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.