If there is one thing you can’t go without this summer in Minnesota, it’s mosquito spraying. North Oaks communities can count on Mosquito Shield for the top treatments on the market. We set the standard for mosquito and tick control by using a special blend of spray ingredients to not only kill pests, but to the mask carbon dioxide that attracts them. Once we’ve sprayed your property, mosquitoes won’t come anywhere near your yard. With each application, the protection grows stronger. Visit our website for mosquito spraying facts.
Mosquito Spraying in North Oaks, to Protect Your Family
The father-and-son owners of the local Mosquito Shield franchise are passionate about the lives and health of their customers. They offer mosquito spraying in North Oaks communities to shield citizens from the myriad threats these pests pose. When you spray for mosquitoes, you protect your family from dangers such as:
- Painful, itchy bites. Female mosquitoes require blood for proteins and nutrients used for egg production. They use carbon dioxide to detect a human’s location, find hosts, and pierce the skin with special mouth parts. Mosquito bites irritate the skin, leading to painful welts on many people. Learn more about how mosquitoes work.
- Deadly diseases. Mosquitoes are more than just nuisances – they spread harmful and even deadly diseases, such as malaria, yellow fever, and West Nile virus through their bites. More recently, they’ve been spreading the Zika virus, which causes a rare birth defect called microcephaly. Get the facts about bug-borne diseases.
You also enable your family, friends, and pets to play and relax outdoors without fear of dangerous mosquito bites. After mosquito spraying in North Oaks you can enjoy more of your home and yard without fear. Get more out of your living space and embrace the warmer weather, with peace of mind thanks to Mosquito Shield of Twin Cities.
Why Choose Mosquito Shield for Mosquito Spraying in North Oaks?
If your current mosquito-control tactics involve bug sprays, zappers, and sticky tape, you’re exposing your family to risks. Thanks to advances in technology, you don’t have to waste money on over-the-counter “solutions” that don’t work. Find out why our residential mosquito spraying in North Oaks is better than these methods. Mosquito Shield gets to the root of the problem, exterminating existing swarms on your property. Then, we use a three-part approach to mosquito control to get rid of the tiny vampires for good.
First, we eliminate and repel existing mosquitoes. Mosquito Shield’s trained technicians will assess your property and apply a wax-based water-repellant spray that acts as a mosquito barrier. The spray clings to trees, structures, and organic matter in your yard, getting rid of any current mosquitoes. Then, we mask the presence of CO2. The treatment keeps swarms from forming in the future by covering the CO2, that humans exhale, so mosquitoes no longer target your family.
Finally, we apply a strong vertical barrier to ensure long-lasting results. You’ll see quick results, and you can enjoy your backyard right away. To get started with mosquito spraying, North Oaks residents can call Mosquito Shield at (612) 324-5533, or contact us online.
More About the Mosquito Shield Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.