When the bugs start flying, call Mosquito Shield of the North Shore for mosquito spraying North Andover locals prefer. We’re one of six locations serving Massachusetts with the best name in the mosquito spraying business. Take back your yard and give your skin a break with our seasonal services designed for residential and commercial environments. Our customer-focused, trained technicians look forward to helping you kill existing mosquito and tick infestations and prevent new bugs from entering the service area. Get started today.
Peace of Mind Mosquito Spraying North Andover
At Mosquito Shield of the North Shore, we can eliminate that pesky mosquito buzzing in your ear, the irritating tingle of a mosquito on your skin, and the red, itchy welts that soon follow. For mosquito spraying in North Andover, we use a proprietary formula known as the Mosquito Protection Blend to kill mosquitos, black flies, no-see-ums, and other insects in one fell swoop. The multi-action formula also masks CO2 emissions and creates an invisible barrier insects such as mosquitos and ticks won’t cross.
Our formula contains a wax-based additive to protect the solution’s bug-fighting power through rainstorms and over time. We generally visit our mosquito control customers every 14 days to strengthen the application and eliminate bugs from even the most infested locations. Do you live near a marsh, floodplain, or other mosquito-heavy location? Our approach to mosquito spraying in North Andover can protect the most mosquito-prone environments. Regardless of the location, you’ll notice a difference within 24 hours of one application. Protect your family, friends, and pets from disease-carrying mosquitos and other insects when you partner with us.
Benefits of Mosquito Spraying North Andover
Some customers are hesitant to invest in routine insect control services. They worry about cost, efficacy, and customer service. With our mosquito spraying in North Andover, you’ll receive:
- Immediate, multi-week protection. Contact us for a one-time special event spraying or to set up a season-long schedule. You’ll notice an almost immediate difference in bug populations around your property.
- Residential and commercial support. We routinely protect locals’ yards, pools, and play sets as well as commercial customers’ common areas, parks, and recreational properties. Our licensed and trained technicians offer mosquito spraying in North Andover and surrounding areas.
- Disease protection. Mosquitos carry pathogens that can cause West Nile virus, dog heartworm, Zika virus, malaria, and more. Read more about mosquitos.
- An unconditional satisfaction guarantee. Our business thrives because customers know our products work. Over 90% of our customers choose our business again and again.
Contact Mosquito Shield of the North Shore for Mosquito Spraying North Andover
Spring is the time to schedule your first appointment for mosquito spraying in North Andover. Contact us, and we’ll take care of the rest. With cutting-edge spray technology and knowledgeable technicians, we target the areas of your property most likely to attract mosquitos and other annoying flying insects. The barrier strengthens with each application for maximum protection during the hottest and most insect-heavy times of the season. Call (978) 315-0202 to schedule the mosquito spraying North Andover locals choose.
More About the Mosquito Shield Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.