Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Expert Mosquito Spraying in The Woodlands
Mosquitoes are bothersome creatures that not only cause itchy bites, but can also spread infectious diseases and make it impossible to enjoy the outdoors in peace. Mosquito Shield offers the most effective system for mosquito spraying in the Woodlands area at a fantastic price.
When it comes to getting rid of the mosquitoes around your home, it’s best to find a long-term solution that keeps them gone instead of wasting money on conventional products that only provide a few hours of relief, at most. Citronella candles and torches, bug-zapping lights, and topical sprays may help for a little while, but they cannot match the effectiveness of Mosquito Shield’s mosquito spraying service.
What Is Our Process?
Unlike conventional mosquito treatments that only work for limited times in small spaces, Mosquito Shield offers a three-step system that covers your entire property:
- We start with a process that makes it much harder for female mosquitoes to bite. Mosquitoes locate their targets by the CO2 they exhale, and our CO2 masking procedure confuses them and sets them up for the second phase of our process.
- The second step in the Mosquito Shield system is spraying around your property with our patented spray. The solution we use kills mosquitoes and adheres to the organic surfaces around your home to form an invisible vertical barrier, deterring other mosquitoes from entering.
- Finally, your technician will recommend a maintenance schedule for future spray treatments.
This three-step system is extremely effective, offering consistent and reliable performance for months to come. We are confident you will see the value in our service after just one appointment.
Things To Know About Our Mosquito Spraying Process
You probably have several questions about our mosquito spraying service, and we strive to provide our local customers with as much information as possible about our three-step system.
- Our spray starts working almost immediately. You can get back to enjoying your backyard in as little as 10 minutes following a spray treatment.
- When your Mosquito Shield technician arrives for your first treatment, they will conduct a thorough examination of your property to determine the areas where mosquitoes are most likely to gather and breed. This ensures the most robust protection possible.
- We monitor the local weather and mosquito activity to determine the best times to reapply your spray.
- Your barrier gets more effective with every treatment, and it even holds up during light to moderate rain thanks to the Rain Shield we mix into our spray solution.
- We can help you determine the best times to re-spray following severe storms and develop a maintenance schedule that works for you.
- Our mosquito spraying offers much better results than any store-bought products you might find in any Conroe stores.
Choose a Reliable Mosquito Spraying Provider
Mosquito Shield has a proven effective three-step system designed to get rid of the mosquitoes on your property and keep them gone. We know that you have many options when it comes to mosquito treatment for your home, but we strive to offer the best solution possible. We’re confident that if you choose Mosquito Shield you’ll be very pleased with the results of our mosquito spraying. We have served countless happy homeowners in the Conroe area, and we want to offer the same for you. Contact Mosquito Shield today to schedule your first mosquito spraying appointment.