Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Discover Mosquito Spraying in South Brunswick
If you take a visit to your local hardware or home improvement store, you will probably find dozens of different mosquito control products that promise to solve the issue of swarms around your home. However, most of these products offer mediocre results. In most cases, products like citronella candles and torches only work for small areas, with limited rates of success. Ultimately, these conventional products cannot compare to mosquito spraying in South Brunswick offered by the experts at Mosquito Shield.
Itchy bites aside, there is another important reason to keep mosquitoes away from your home. Mosquitoes have the potential to carry infectious diseases like West Nile virus and EEE. Mosquitoes have a long history of infecting human beings with various ailments, causing serious health consequences. If you want to minimize your chances of suffering a mosquito bite on your property, mosquito spraying in South Brunswick is your best option.
Three Steps for Mosquito Spraying in South Brunswick
At Mosquito Shield, we do not just treat your home once and hope for the best. We have designed a three-step system for mosquito spraying in South Brunswick that is designed to reduce the amount of mosquitoes on your property, kill mosquitoes living around your home, and prevent more from entering:
- Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will start the process by conducting a CO2 masking procedure around your home. This will confuse and disorient mosquitoes living around your property due to the fact that they follow CO2 emissions from people and animals to locate and bite them. CO2 masking will greatly reduce the occurrence of mosquito bites on your property.
- Next, your technician will spray all around your property, paying extra attention to any places that could attract mosquitoes. We have specially formulated our spray to adhere to organic surfaces, and the spray will create a barrier that extends vertically, killing the mosquitoes already on your property and preventing more from entering.
- Finally, Mosquito Shield will develop a maintenance spraying schedule for you. We track weather patterns and mosquito activity closely with advanced software, and the data we gather helps us determine ideal times to spray our customers’ properties.
These three simple yet effective steps for mosquito spraying in South Brunswick help to ensure long-lasting protection against mosquitoes. A consistent schedule of spray treatments ensures protection from mosquitoes for the duration of mosquito season.
Things to Remember about Mosquito Spraying
Unlike most conventional mosquito control products, Mosquito Shield’s products aim to provide complete protection for your whole property. Our protection is designed to last through mosquito season, which typically runs from April through September. If you are worried about spring showers ruining your mosquito barrier, don’t be. We add Rain Shield to ensure it holds correctly even during wet weather. You do not need to worry about the next storm washing away your protection from mosquitoes.
Also, you will not be trapped inside your home all day after a spray treatment, as our spray adheres within minutes. You can get back outside in your yard in as little as 10 minutes after spraying. The spray will adhere to grass, trees, your wooden deck, and all the other organic surfaces around your home for seamless protection across your whole property.
Learn More About Mosquito Shield’s Products Today
The team at Mosquito Shield is confident that you will quickly recognize the value of our service after just one treatment. Most of our local customers report fantastic results in just the first day after their first spray treatments, and their barriers get stronger with every reapplication of our spray. Contact Mosquito Shield today for more details about mosquito spraying in South Brunswick. Don’t wait, schedule your first treatment now!