Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Your Guide to Mosquito Spraying in Grand Island
Mosquitoes can be a huge nuisance in your yard. They are incredibly bothersome, cause itchy bites, and some even carry infectious diseases. It is likely you have already tried many store-bought products to no avail. When the citronella candles and patio netting does not cut it, it’s time to try something more effective. The mosquito spraying services offered by Mosquito Shield are far more effective than anything found in your local hardware store.
Mosquito Shield has a unique three-step approach that protects your entire property from mosquitoes all season long. Instead of wasting time and money on ineffective treatments, try Mosquito Shield’s simple yet reliable system for Grand Island mosquito control.
How Does Our Mosquito Spraying Process Work?
When you contact Mosquito Shield for service, one of our vector-trained technicians will visit your property at a time that is convenient for you. Our system includes three straightforward steps to help you experience true relief from mosquitoes:
- The first step in the Mosquito Shield process is CO2 masking. People and animals naturally exhale carbon dioxide, and this is what attracts female mosquitoes and causes them to bite. CO2 masking acts as camouflage, disorienting the mosquitoes around your home and reducing the occurrence of bites.
- The second step is the application of our spray. The team at Mosquito Shield developed this spray to adhere on the organic surfaces around your property such as grass, trees, bushes, and wooden decking. Once the spray is applied, existing mosquitoes are killed very quickly, and new mosquitoes will be driven away from your property.
- The final phase of our system is consistent protection. The first spray treatment not only kills mosquitoes living around your home but also generates a “shield” over your property that will prevent more mosquitoes from entering. We monitor the local weather and mosquito activity in Grand Island to determine the best times to reapply our spray, and we usually visit our customers every 10 to 17 days to maintain their protection against mosquitoes.
What You Should Expect from Mosquito Shield Treatment
If you are curious about a more effective method of removing mosquitoes from your property, Mosquito Shield is here to help. We developed our system to provide fast results and season-long relief from mosquitoes. Most of our customers see dramatically reduced mosquito activity around their homes within the first 24 hours of the initial spraying. Every treatment strengthens the mosquito barrier, and this protection will last all season long.
You don’t need to worry about the rain washing away your mosquito barrier, either. We use Rain Shield with our spray, a specialized solution designed to ensure our spray adheres to organic surfaces properly even during light to moderate rain. Our expert mosquito spraying system will last for you all season long, and it’s available at an incredible value.
Choose Us for Mosquito Spraying in Grand Island
If you are tired of mosquitoes ruining your cookouts and other outdoor plans, it’s time to call Mosquito Shield. Our system works, and it works fast. Our customers are often surprised at the speed and effectiveness of our treatment.
Contact Mosquito Shield today if you are interested in a better way to get rid of the pesky mosquitoes that plague your property.