Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying For Conroe, TX Residents
When it comes to spending time outside during the warmer months, one of the most common things that can ruin your plans is a mosquito infestation. Mosquitoes are annoying and not only cause itchy bites but also spread infectious diseases. If you want a better solution than what conventional store-bought treatments can offer, you should consider mosquito spraying in Conroe.
Mosquito Shield offers a three-step solution that provides stellar results in as little as 24 hours following your first treatment. We developed this system to not only minimize the occurrence of mosquito bites among you, your family, and your pets, but also to eliminate the mosquitoes surrounding your home and prevent more of them from returning.
How Does Mosquito Shield Work on Conroe Properties?
The Mosquito Shield system is not just liberal application of bug repellent around your home. It is much more involved than that. We perform three important steps to eliminate mosquitoes and keep them away from your property with a reliable vertical barrier that gets stronger over time:
- Your Mosquito Shield treatment begins with CO2 masking. This process makes it much harder for female mosquitoes to bite the people and pets around your home. Female mosquitoes detect prey by the CO2 they emit, and this CO2 masking disorients them.
- The second phase of treatment is application of our patented spray. When you choose Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying services, one of our vector-trained technicians will spray all around your property, targeting organic surfaces and the places where mosquitoes are likely to gather and breed.
- The spray creates a vertical barrier around your property. It adheres to the organic surfaces like grass, trees, and your deck and extends upward, deterring mosquitoes in flight from landing on your property and bothering you as you enjoy the outdoors.
- After your initial spray treatment, your Mosquito Shield technician will recommend the ideal maintenance schedule for your property. We closely monitor local weather patterns and track mosquito populations around Conroe to determine the best times to spray. Every application treatment strengthens the barrier, ensuring long-lasting protection.
This multi-phase system provides much better results than you could hope to expect from conventional store-bought mosquito treatments. If you want to try professional mosquito spraying for your Conroe property, the Mosquito Shield system is available for you.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Mosquito Control
We want to help you make the best decision possible when it comes to choosing a mosquito control provider. Review the following frequently asked questions about mosquito spraying and consider whether the Mosquito Shield system could offer the results you expect.
Q: How soon will I see results?
A: Mosquito Shield customers in the Conroe area generally report substantial decreases in mosquito activity within the first 24 hours following spraying.
Q: How often do I need spray treatments?
A: Your technician will help you determine the best schedule for reapplication, typically once every few weeks, to ensure you maintain a strong barrier around your property.
Q: How soon can I use my yard after spraying?
A: The spray we apply to the organic surfaces around your property adheres in as little as 10 minutes. You don’t need to wait long to start enjoying the outdoors again after our treatment.
Q: How much does Mosquito Shield cost?
A: We keep our prices affordable, and you never need to worry about surcharges or hidden fees when you choose Mosquito Shield. We are confident you will quickly see the value in our service.
Conroe’s Leading Provider of Mosquito Spraying
If you’re tired of conventional products and treatments that offer mediocre results, Mosquito Shield offers a proven system of multi-layered protection that gets rid of the mosquitoes on your property and keeps them gone, so you can enjoy the outdoors with peace of mind. Contact Mosquito Shield today to schedule your first appointment.