Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying Near Me in Bellingham
Mosquitoes are troublesome insects to have around your home, not only for the itchy bites they can inflict but also because of the diseases they might carry. Throughout history, mosquitoes have been responsible for spreading severe diseases like yellow fever and malaria. Today, they continue to pose serious health risks to people all over the world by spreading West Nile virus, eastern equine encephalitis, and many other severe diseases.
Instead of risking exposure to any of the diseases mosquitoes carry, take a proactive approach with the help of Mosquito Shield. If you have been searching for “mosquito spraying near me” in Bellingham, MA and can’t seem to find a service that provides the results you want, Mosquito Shield has you covered. We’re confident that once you try our system and experience the results around your own property, you’ll quickly recognize the value of our three-step approach to mosquito control.
Why Mosquito Shield Should Be Your Top Choice
Most of the mosquito control products you would find in a store only work in small areas, and you would be lucky to get a few hours of relief (at most) from some of these products. Citronella candles, electric lanterns, and other typical mosquito control products provide mediocre results at best. Instead, try the Mosquito Shield three-step system that offers complete protection for your whole property.
The team at Mosquito Shield uses a straightforward process backed by science to eliminate mosquitoes and keep them gone. We developed a specialized spray designed exclusively to kill and repel mosquitoes. The Mosquito Shield solution adheres to organic surfaces, killing mosquitoes quickly and generating an invisible barrier that prevents more mosquitoes from invading your property after treatment.
Our three-step system is effective, reliable, and available to you at a great value:
- Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician begins our service with CO2 masking, a procedure designed to make it much harder for mosquitoes to find and bite you. Since female mosquitoes track their targets by sensing CO2 emissions, this chemical camouflage lays the foundation for the rest of the Mosquito Shield three-step system.
- After CO2 masking, your technician applies our patented spray solution to every surface around your property. The spray adheres to organic material swiftly, killing any mosquitoes nearby while generating a barrier that extends upward and repels more mosquitoes from entering your property.
- The final phase of our treatment is consistent reapplication of the spray. We visit our customers every 10 to 17 days to reapply the spray, and each treatment strengthens the barrier to ensure it lasts all mosquito season long.
These three steps offer superior results compared to store-bought products, as well as services from our pest control competitors.
Commonly Asked Questions About Mosquito Spraying in Bellingham
We understand you have lots of options when it comes to mosquito control on your Bellingham property, but we’re confident that the Mosquito Shield system can provide the results you want to see around your home.
Q: Won’t the rain just wash away my mosquito barrier?
A: Mosquito Shield adds Rain Shield to our formula to make sure it always adheres correctly, even during wet weather.
Q: How often will I need re-spray treatment?
A: Our team tracks local mosquito activity and the weather carefully to determine ideal spray times, and most of our customers are on 10 to 17-day schedules for their maintenance treatments.
Q: How long will it take to see results?
A: Most of our customers notice significant improvement on their properties within the first 24 hours of treatment.
With our help, you can experience real relief from mosquitoes across your entire property. If you’re ready to try a new solution to your mosquito problem with a system that really works, contact Mosquito Shield today for more information.