Are you tired of mosquitoes disrupting the time you spend outside on your own property? While conventional products such as bug sprays and topical repellents may offer moderate relief for some time while you’re out and about, mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, provides more robust protection for your home. Instead of wasting time and money on ineffective store-bought products that offer only mediocre performance, Mosquito Shield can provide mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, that protects your entire home for much longer.
Mosquitoes are not just annoying. Their bites are itchy and aggravating, and they can carry infectious diseases like malaria and West Nile virus. Eliminating the mosquitoes living around your home can greatly reduce your chances of being bitten, and Mosquito Shield has developed a proven effective three-step method for mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, that gets rid of mosquitoes and makes sure they stay gone.
How Does Mosquito Shield Provide Mosquito Spraying in Naperville, IL?
Most of the conventional mosquito control products you’ll find in stores have very limited ranges. They may work for a small deck or patio area, but at best they’ll offer a few hours of moderate relief from mosquitoes. Mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, from Mosquito Shield offers superior performance, and not just for small areas. Our patented three-step system for mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, ensures complete protection for your entire property.
- A vector-trained and highly experienced Mosquito Shield technician will carefully inspect your property and assess the mosquito situation around your home. Your technician will know how to spot the areas most likely to attract mosquitoes.
- The first step of the Mosquito Shield system for mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, is CO2 masking. People and pets exhale carbon dioxide, and this gas attracts female mosquitoes, leading to bites. CO2 masking functions as a type of camouflage for you, your family, guests, and pets on your property. It disorients mosquitoes and makes it much harder for them to locate targets to bite.
- The second step is application of our specialized spray. We formulated our spray solution to adhere to all the organic surfaces around a home, including grass, trees, shrubs, garden areas, walkways, wooden decks, and more. The spray holds quickly, and you can get back to enjoying your yard in a short time following a spray treatment.
- The third step is consistent reapplication of our spray. Mosquito Shield typically arranges visits to our customers every 10 to 17 days during mosquito season to ensure consistent protection. This type of mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, provides the most robust protection.
Our system for mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, is unmatched compared to all the typical products you’d find at a local home improvement store.
Most Common Questions About Mosquito Spraying in Naperville, IL
We understand that you probably have lots of questions about our system for mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, and we want to provide our local customers with as much information as possible about our system, how it works, and the performance they can expect from our service. Some of the answers to the following frequently asked questions can clarify some of the questions you might have about mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL:
Q: How long will it take to see results?
A: Most of the customers who come to Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, report significant improvement within just 24 hours of their first treatments.
Q: Will rain wash away my mosquito barrier?
A: Rain Shield ensures you don’t need to worry about inclement weather disrupting your mosquito protection. This substance ensures our spray solution adheres correctly even in light to moderate rain.
Q: How often will my property need treatment?
A: During mosquito season, we typically recommend mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, every 10 to 17 days, and each spraying will strengthen your barrier and improve its effectiveness.
Mosquito Shield has refined our three-step process for mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL, to ensure consistent, lasting protection from mosquitoes. If you are tired of dealing with mosquitoes around your home and want to enjoy the outdoors in peace again, contact Mosquito Shield today for more information about mosquito spraying in Naperville, IL.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.