Mosquitoes are troublesome insects that are typically most active from April through September across most of the country. If you are tired of mosquitoes bothering you as you try to mow your lawn, tend to your vegetable garden, or simply enjoy time outside with your family, it’s time to consider mosquito spraying in Maplewood. Conventional store-bought materials may offer slight relief in small areas, but they cannot compete with the total coverage that Mosquito Shield provides.
Mosquito Shield has developed a three-step system designed to get rid of the mosquitoes around your home, minimize the occurrence of mosquito bites, and make the outdoors more enjoyable all around your property. We’re confident that after just one treatment you will see a significant reduction in the mosquito activity around your home, and the best part is that your Mosquito Shield protection will get stronger over time.
How Does Mosquito Shield Provide Mosquito Spraying in Maplewood?
Most conventional mosquito management tools only work in small areas. A citronella candle may help at your deck table for a while, until the wind changes. Netting may work somewhat if you have a covered patio area, but eventually mosquitoes will find their way through it. Other tools and substances only provide small-scale coverage, and usually only for a few hours at a time at most.
Mosquito Shield’s tested three-step system covers your entire property with a long-term defense against mosquitoes:
- The first step in our process for mosquito spraying in Maplewood is to reduce the chances of mosquitoes biting you, your family, and your pets. Mosquitoes detect people and animals to bite by the carbon dioxide they exhale, so we make it harder for them to detect CO2 by performing CO2 masking around your home. This effectively disorients and confuses them, reducing the frequency of bites.
- The next step is mosquito spraying. Maplewood homeowners who call us to manage the mosquitoes around their homes can get back to enjoying the outdoors in as little as 10 minutes following a spray. It adheres to organic surfaces around your home very quickly and generates an invisible “shield” that rises vertically, killing mosquitoes living around your home and deterring more from entering.
- The third step is consistent application of our spray during the mosquito season. We monitor the weather and local mosquito activity closely with advanced tracking software, and we generally revisit our customers every 10 to 17 days to re-spray and maintain their barriers. Each spraying strengthens the mosquito barrier, ensuring long-lasting and complete defense.
This process is straightforward and affordable, especially when you compare the cost to how much you would spend on conventional mosquito control products from a local home improvement store. Instead of wasting time and money on ineffective products, Mosquito Shield can perform mosquito spraying in Maplewood that offers far superior results.
What to Expect From Mosquito Shield’s Mosquito Spraying in Maplewood
If you’re interested in mosquito spraying in Maplewood and think it could help you enjoy the outdoors around your home with peace of mind, consider a few additional facts about our service to make an informed decision:
- Spraying only takes a few minutes, and you won’t need to remain inside all day. It’ll dry within minutes so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors.
- Our spray gets stronger with every reapplication. Most of our local customers who come to us for mosquito spraying in Maplewood report dramatically better conditions in just 24 hours, and their protection extends and enhances with every spray treatment.
- Mosquito Shield’s mosquito spraying in Maplewood can withstand the rain. You don’t need to worry about the bad weather washing away your barrier thanks to Rain Shield, a specially formulated substance we add to our spray solution to ensure proper adherence in light to moderate rain.
You don’t need to worry about mosquitoes around your home when you trust Mosquito Shield to provide mosquito spraying in Maplewood. Stop wasting money on ineffective store-bought products and contact the professionals at Mosquito Shield today for a better solution.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.