Mosquito spraying in Lewisville, Texas can help you and your family enjoy more time outdoors this summer. Mosquitoes are bothersome, of course, but they can also carry diseases like West Nile virus. Few solutions exist if you want to keep mosquitoes away from you and your property this summer. Traditional mosquito repellants like citronella candles and bug sprays are only marginally effective and require consistent reapplication.
Mosquito spraying in Lewisville from Mosquito Shield is a reliable and affordable option. The technology behind our mosquito spraying services can prevent these troublesome insects from ruining your summer plans.
What to Expect from Mosquito Spraying in Lewisville, TX
When you hire Mosquito Shield to handle your mosquito spraying in Lewisville, TX, our vector-trained technicians will use a three-pronged approach to remove mosquitoes from your property and keep them away.
- Our technicians will begin with CO2 masking, a process that helps hide the CO2 emitted by humans, which is what attracts female mosquitoes and leads to bites.
- Next, we kill the mosquitoes currently living around your property. The spray we use adheres to most organic surfaces and forms a vertical barrier.
- This barrier improves with each visit from our team. We actively monitor the local mosquito population and track local weather to determine ideal mosquito breeding and feeding conditions, reapplying the spray to strengthen the mosquito barrier and repel them from your property.
This three-pronged attack on the mosquito population around your property can help ensure you and your loved ones enjoy the outdoors around your property all summer long.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mosquito Spraying in Lewisville
If you and your family have struggled with mosquitoes in the past, you are probably considering how mosquito spraying in Lewisville can help. Mosquito Shield can help answer some of the most frequently asked questions about our process:
- How expensive is mosquito spraying in Lewisville? We strive to keep our prices affordable and ensure that after your first treatment, you will trust us after seeing results for a reasonable price.
- How fast does it work? When you’re dealing with mosquitoes, you want them gone fast. You can expect to notice a major difference on your property within the first 24 hours after your first spraying treatment.
- Who handles the spraying? One of our vector-trained and licensed technicians will handle your mosquito spraying in Lewisville. All our technicians are knowledgeable and can spot mosquito breeding grounds and other problems around your property.
- How does the spray work? Our spray uses FlexBlend technology to maximize its effectiveness; the spray adheres to all organic surfaces and strengthens with each subsequent treatment. This creates a vertical barrier that gets stronger with additional treatments.
- Does weather affect the spray? Our spray can withstand light to moderate rain with the addition of Rain Shield into our spray. Rain Shield effectively allows our mosquito spray to function as intended despite the weather.
- How often will I need more treatments? Mosquito Shield tracks the weather patterns in the Lewisville area and watches the local mosquito population. Depending on these conditions, we return every 10 to 17 days to ensure your mosquito barrier remains strong.
- When should I start treatments? Texas has a relatively dry climate, and infrequent rains can mean surges in the local mosquito population. We recommend starting your mosquito spraying in Lewisville, TX as soon as possible.
- How soon are you available? Once you sign up for the service, you can expect a technicians to arrive at your property within days. We’ll email you with the details before and after every visit.
Choose the Right Provider for Mosquito Spraying in Lewisville
Instead of spending another day worrying about mosquitoes, leave your mosquito spraying in Lewisville to the trained professionals at Mosquito Shield. Contact us today at (800) 908-7076 and schedule your first appointment for mosquito spraying in Lewisville. We’re sure you’ll be pleased with the results.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.