Mosquito spraying in Keller could be one of the best investments you can make this summer. Mosquitoes are more than just annoying pests that cause itchy bites; they can also carry serious diseases like malaria, Zika virus, West Nile virus, and more. Mosquito Shield offers a three-pronged attack against the mosquitoes living around your property, and our system can help you remove them and keep them gone so you can enjoy the outdoors.
Traditional mosquito management methods cannot match the level of protection we offer with our mosquito spraying in Keller. Instead of feeling trapped in your own home another day, have Mosquito Shield solve the problem.
How Does Mosquito Spraying in Keller Work?
The Mosquito Shield system is unique because it not only destroys the mosquitoes living on your property, it also keeps mosquitoes from reappearing with regular reapplications. Our three-pronged approach to mosquito spraying in Keller ensures the highest level of protection against mosquitoes and the diseases they carry.
- We start with a CO2 masking process. The human body emits CO2, and this is what attracts female mosquitoes to bite people. Masking your CO2 helps reduce the appearance of mosquitoes, and the next two steps of our process takes your protection even further.
- The second phase of our process is to eliminate the mosquitoes already living on your property. Bodies of water, some structures, and other areas tend to be ideal breeding grounds for mosquitoes, and our vector-trained and licensed technicians know how to spot them.
- After destroying the mosquito population on your property, we will keep them gone by spraying our proprietary blend of repellants around your property.
This three-pronged approach to mosquito spraying in Keller offers a much higher level of protection from mosquitoes than other services or traditional mosquito management products.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mosquito Spraying in Keller
You’re sure to have questions about mosquito spraying in Keller, and our technicians will be available to answer any and all questions during your first visit. Consider some of the following frequently asked questions about our service and let us know when you would like to start.
- How much does mosquito spraying in Keller, TX cost? Our services are affordable and are almost half the price of other pest control companies.
- How does the spray work? Our blend of mosquito repellant adheres to the organic surfaces around your property like grass, trees, wood, stone, and other surfaces to keep mosquitoes away.
- Does the spray work in the rain? We use Rain Shield with our spray to ensure it works in light to moderate rain.
- How many treatments will I need? Mosquito Shield actively monitors mosquito activity in the area along with local weather patterns and returns every 10 to 17 days throughout the mosquito season.
- Who will perform the spraying? One of Mosquito Shield’s vector-trained and licensed technicians will handle the mosquito spraying process for you. Your technician can handle any specific questions you have about your property.
- When should I start mosquito spraying in Keller? The sooner you schedule your visit from Mosquito Shield, the sooner you can return to enjoying the outdoors on your property.
Choose Mosquito Shield for Mosquito Spraying in Keller
Mosquito spraying in Keller, TX could mean a stress-free summer and the ability to enjoy the outdoors on your property without itchy and potentially dangerous mosquito bites. The process is simple, effective, and we are so confident in our ability to remove the mosquitoes from your property we offer a no-questions-asked money back guarantee after your first visit.
We’re confident you will be pleased with the results of our mosquito spraying in Keller. Call us today at (800) 908-7076 and you could have a technician on your property in just a few days.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.