If you are thinking of ways to get rid of the mosquitoes on your property, look no further than mosquito spraying in Highland Village from Mosquito Shield. Mosquitoes are much more than just annoying pests that cause itchy bites; they can carry serious diseases and viruses that can cause acute medical issues and even long-term damage. Some of the diseases mosquitoes carry are deadly to young children, the elderly, and people with compromised immune systems.
Traditional mosquito repellants only work temporarily and do not offer the same level of protection as mosquito spraying in Highland Village. If you are tired of feeling trapped inside due to mosquitoes on your property, call Mosquito Shield in Highland Village.
Why Choose Mosquito Spraying in Highland Village?
When you have Mosquito Shield visit your property, our licensed and vector-trained technicians will use a unique three-pronged approach to remove the mosquitoes from your property and keep them gone.
- We start with CO2 masking, a process that makes the CO2 emitted by human bodies less visible to mosquitoes. This CO2 is what attracts female mosquitoes to biting humans.
- The next step is to eliminate the mosquitoes already living around your property. Our technicians know how to spot breeding grounds and common congregation areas where mosquitoes gather.
- The final step is spraying. We use a proprietary blend of products that helps the spray stick to various organic surfaces. A Mosquito Shield technician will spray areas like patios, porch furniture, swimming pool areas, decks, and entryways.
This three-pronged approach offers a much higher level of protection and relief from mosquitoes than citronella candles, netting, and personal bug repellent.
What You Should Know About Mosquito Spraying in Highland Village
When you invest in mosquito spraying in Highland Village, TX, you want some idea of what to expect, what the process entails, and how much it costs.
- You’ll see results fast. Most of our clients see a dramatic decrease in mosquito activity within the first 24 hours of their first visit.
- Our spray works in the rain. We use Rain Shield in our spray, which helps ensure it functions and adheres correctly in light to moderate rain.
- You’ll have constant monitoring on your side. We actively track local mosquito populations and weather patterns to determine the best times to spray.
- There is no risk. We offer a no-questions-asked money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with our services for any reason, but we are confident you will be pleased with the results after just one visit.
- You can start in just a few days. Once you call or email us to inquire about a treatment, you can expect a technician to arrive at your property within a few days.
Mosquito Spraying in Highland Village is the Best Choice for Full Mosquito Protection
Other traditional mosquito management tools and treatments only offer limited relief and do nothing to address the root of the problem. When you hire Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying in Highland Village, TX, you can rest assured knowing our process not only entails destroying the existing mosquito population on your property, but also consistent, long-lasting, reliable protection to keep them gone.
If you are ready to start enjoying the outdoors again and want to see what mosquito spraying in Highland Village can do for your property, contact us today at (800) 908-7076 to schedule an appointment with one of our technicians. We are confident that one visit is all you will need to recognize the value of mosquito spraying in Highland Village.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.