If you have been struggling with mosquitoes on your property, now is the best time to invest in mosquito spraying in Grapevine. Mosquitoes can be bothersome and leave irritating bites, but they can also spread serious diseases and cause severe illness. Mosquito Shield uses a unique and effective treatment that essentially involves a three-pronged attack against the mosquitoes that plague your property.
Traditional mosquito repelling techniques may offer some temporary relief, but things like bug sprays require constant reapplication. Mosquito spraying in Grapevine from Mosquito Shield means a strong barrier around your property that only gets stronger with additional treatments.
How Does Mosquito Spraying in Grapevine Work?
Mosquito Shield is a specialized service that eliminates the mosquito population around your property and prevents them from returning. Once you invest in mosquito spraying in Grapevine, you can get back to enjoying the outdoors on your property without fear of mosquito bites and the diseases they may cause.
When you hire Mosquito Shield to handle your mosquito spraying in Grapevine, you can expect three distinct phases of mosquito removal:
- First, our technicians will perform a CO2 masking treatment. This treatment hides the CO2 emitted by human bodies, which is what attracts female mosquitoes and causes them to bite.
- Next, we spray all of the organic surfaces around your property. Mosquito spraying in Grapevine usually entails your porch, deck, patio furniture, outdoor structures, garden paths, and entryways. Our technicians eradicate the mosquito population around your property.
- Finally, the spray treatment grows stronger with each additional application. We actively monitor the mosquito population in the area and track weather conditions to determine the ideal times to respray for our clients. This creates a vertical barrier around your property you can depend on continuously.
This three-pronged approach to mosquito removal is unlike our competitors; you are sure to notice significant results after your first visit.
Things You Should Know About Mosquito Spraying in Grapevine, TX
You probably have several questions about our process for mosquito spraying in Grapevine. Some of the most common questions we get from first-time customers include:
- How fast does the treatment work? Most of our customers experience results within 24 hours of their first treatment. Once you invest in mosquito spraying in Grapevine, you will see a clear difference and we will reapply at regular intervals to keep your mosquito barrier strong.
- How much is your service? Our prices are lowest in the area. We also offer a full money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with your first treatment for any reason.
- Who performs the treatment? One of our licensed and vector-trained technicians will arrive at your property to handle your mosquito spraying. Grapevine homeowners can ask our technicians any questions they may have about the spraying process or unique factors about their properties.
- How does the spray work? Mosquito Shield uses a product designed to create a vertical barrier around your property. The barrier gets stronger with each visit and adheres to all organic surfaces.
- Does weather affect treatment? It does, and we track local weather to ensure optimal treatment times for every customer. We combine our spray with Rain Shield, a substance that allows our high-quality spray to function effectively in light to moderate rain.
- How many treatments will I need? Follow-up treatments usually occur every 10 to 17 days for all of our customers. We track mosquito populations in the area and the weather to help arrange the best times for your ongoing service.
- When should I start? The sooner you invest in mosquito spraying in Grapevine, TX, the sooner you can get back to enjoying the outdoors on your property.
Contact Mosquito Shield Today for Mosquito Spraying in Grapevine
Don’t spend another beautiful day feeling trapped indoors because of the mosquito problem on your property. Contact Mosquito Shield today at (800) 908-7076 and schedule an appointment for mosquito spraying in Grapevine.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.