Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying East Brunswick
Nobody wants mosquitoes around their home all the time, especially when the weather is warm, and you want to enjoy the outdoors. Unfortunately, mosquito season extends from early April through September, which is when the weather tends to be the most agreeable in New Jersey. If you’re tired of mosquitoes bothering you every time you go into your yard, it’s time to consider mosquito spraying in East Brunswick from Mosquito Shield.
Mosquitoes are not just bothersome pests that can inflict aggravating, itchy bites. They are also notorious for spreading infectious diseases. Mosquitoes can carry West Nile virus, triple E, and a plethora of other serious diseases. If you want to remove mosquitoes from your property as soon as possible and as efficiently as possible, Mosquito Shield can help. We have developed a proven system for getting rid of mosquitoes and making sure they stay gone all mosquito season long.
The Three Steps for Mosquito Spraying in East Brunswick
Mosquito Shield’s system is so effective because of the science behind our specialized mosquito spray and the method with which we apply it:
- The first step of our process is to make it much harder for mosquitoes to bite people and pets on your property. Female mosquitoes detect prey to bite by tracking the CO2 emissions from their bodies. Our CO2 masking procedure aims to disorient mosquitoes, significantly reducing the occurrence of bites around your home.
- The second step is thorough usage of our spray across your property. Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will identify the places that are most likely to attract mosquitoes and spray these areas thoroughly. They will also spray your grass, trees, deck areas, and other organic surfaces around your property to set the groundwork for your invisible barrier against further mosquito invasions.
- The third and final step of mosquito spraying in East Brunswick is ongoing reapplication of our spray throughout mosquito season. Each treatment strengthens your barrier, increasing its longevity and efficacy.
These three steps provide a much better result than any conventional store-bought mosquito control products.
Mosquito Spraying FAQ’s
If you’re interested in finding a better way to get rid of the mosquitoes around your home, and want to stop wasting money on ineffective mosquito control solutions, Mosquito Shield is here to assist. Our system works, it starts working quickly, and it lasts all mosquito season long. Instead of wasting hundreds of dollars each summer on products that last a few hours at most, you can find a much better value with Mosquito Shield’s services.
Consider some of the most common questions we hear and their answers so you can make an informed decision about mosquito spraying in East Brunswick:
Q: How long will it take before I can use my yard after spraying?
A: Our spray adheres to organic material very quickly. You’ll be able to start enjoying the outdoors again in about 10 minutes following a spray treatment.
Q: How long does the spray take to work?
A: Our specially formulated mosquito spray starts working immediately. Most of our customers notice significantly less mosquito activity within the first 24 hours following their first spray treatments.
Q: Won’t the next storm wash away my barrier?
A: We include Rain Shield in our spray solution, which ensures it continues to work correctly even in light to moderate rain.
Q:How often will I need spray treatments around my home?
A: Mosquito Shield provides relief from mosquitoes all season long. Most of the homeowners who come to us for mosquito spraying in East Brunswick are on 10 to 17-day interval service plans to ensure consistent protection from mosquitoes.
Choose the Best Provider for Mosquito Spraying in East Brunswick
Hopefully, these questions can provide a bit more clarity about how our mosquito spraying works. Our service is affordable, convenient, and highly effective. Don’t waste any more time or money on inferior mosquito control products and instead contact Mosquito Shield today for more information about mosquito spraying in East Brunswick.