If you have struggled with mosquitoes on your property, it may be time to invest in mosquito spraying in Coppell, TX. Mosquito Shield offers a reliable, effective, and affordable method to eliminate the mosquitoes on your property and keep them away with a three-pronged spraying system. Mosquitoes aren’t just annoying; they can carry potentially deadly diseases and infections that can cause a host of medical issues for you and your family.
If traditional mosquito management techniques and repellants haven’t worked for you, see how mosquito spraying in Coppell can make the outdoors on your property enjoyable again.
How Does Mosquito Spraying in Coppell Work?
Mosquito Shield has developed a reliable and effective spraying system that includes three important phases:
- The first step to mosquito spraying in Coppell, TX is CO2 masking, a process that makes it harder for female mosquitoes to identify the CO2 emitted by human beings, which attracts them to bite.
- The second step is destroying existing mosquito populations on your property. Our vector-trained and licensed technicians know how to spot mosquito breeding grounds and can identify congregation areas on your property.
- The third phase is the spray treatment, which adheres to the organic surfaces around your property and structures like patios, decks, entryways, and walking paths. This creates a vertical barrier that will repel mosquitoes continuously.
Mosquito spraying in Coppell is a straightforward and effective process that can help you and your family enjoy spending time outside again.
Things to Know About Mosquito Spraying in Coppell
If you’re thinking about investing in mosquito spraying in Coppell, you likely have a few questions about the process, its effectiveness, and what to expect from your first visit with a Mosquito Shield technician.
- Our services are reasonably priced. Our services are affordable and are almost half the price of other pest control companies.
- We offer active monitoring. We constantly watch the local weather patterns and track the local mosquito populations to determine optimal spraying times for all our customers.
- Our spray works in the rain. We add Rain Shield to our spray to ensure it holds up in light to moderate rain. We also schedule spraying visits around the local weather.
- We guarantee our work. If you are unsatisfied with any aspect of our services, we offer a no-questions-asked money back guarantee, but we are confident you will see positive results shortly after your first visit from a Mosquito Shield technician.
- You’ll see results fast. Most of our clients report dramatic reductions in mosquito activity in as little as the first 24 hours after their first visit.
- You can enjoy consistent protection. We return regularly and strengthen the barrier around your property with each visit, ensuring long-term protection from mosquitoes.
Why Invest in Mosquito Spraying in Coppell?
Mosquitoes are not just annoying; they carry potentially deadly diseases like West Nile virus, Zika virus, Eastern equine encephalitis, malaria, and more. While some people may contract mosquito-borne illnesses and experience few to no symptoms, other individuals, like young children, the elderly, and people with damaged immune systems, could face long-term or even permanent damage from some of the diseases carried by mosquitoes.
During your first visit from one of our licensed technicians, you can ask specific questions about your property and rest assured knowing your mosquito problem will be under control shortly. Our technicians can explain every step of the process and develop a mosquito solution that works for you and your property.
Trust Mosquito Shield With Your Mosquito Spraying in Coppell
If you are ready to invest in mosquito spraying in Coppell, TX, the sooner you start, the sooner you can get back to enjoying the outdoors on your property again. Contact Mosquito Shield today via our website or call (800) 908-7076 to schedule a consultation.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.