Mosquito spraying in Colleyville should be a serious consideration. If you invest in a reliable, high-quality service, you can enjoy the outdoors on your property. worry-free, with no need to contend with itchy and annoying mosquito bites or the illnesses they may cause. Mosquitoes can carry West Nile virus, Zika virus, malaria, and a host of other infectious diseases that may cause long-term or permanent health problems.
Typical mosquito repellants like bug sprays, citronella candles, and netting only offer minimal coverage; you will need to reapply often, and you may not experience the relief you expect. Our system uses a three-pronged approach that eliminates the mosquitoes on your property and keeps them gone with affordable consistent treatments. Instead of fumbling with traditional mosquito management options, have Mosquito Shield handle your mosquito spraying in Colleyville.
Things to Know About Mosquito Spraying in Colleyville
When you have Mosquito Shield visit your home, you can sit back and relax while our vector-trained and licensed technicians perform a thorough inspection of your property and address the mosquito problem with proprietary, reliable technology.
- The first step to mosquito spraying in Colleyville, TX is CO2 masking. This hides the CO2 emitted by human bodies that attracts female mosquitoes to bite.
- The second step is to kill the existing mosquito population on your property. Our technicians know how to find mosquito breeding grounds and eliminate them at the source.
- Finally, our spray creates a vertical barrier to keep mosquitoes out once they’re gone. This barrier strengthens with subsequent treatments, and we return every 10 to 17 days to ensure the mosquito barrier stays strong.
This approach is unlike any other mosquito treatment available in Colleyville and ensures you and your family can get back to enjoying the outdoors without worrying about mosquitoes.
Common Questions About Mosquito Spraying in Colleyville
Traditional mosquito repellants and other treatments may offer some temporary, inconsistent relief from mosquitoes, but Mosquito Shield offers a well-rounded treatment option that offers a much higher degree of protection.
- How does the spray work? When you invest in mosquito spraying in Colleyville, TX from Mosquito Shield, we use a proprietary blend of products designed to create a vertical barrier around your property.
- How fast are the results? Most of our clients experience a dramatic decrease in mosquito activity around their homes within the first 24 hours after the first spray.
- How often will I need reapplication? We monitor the weather and mosquito population and return every 10 to 17 days. You sign up for the season and we handle the rest.
- Does rain interfere with the spray? We use Rain Shield in our spray to ensure it works in light to moderate rain.
- When is the best time to start mosquito spraying in Colleyville? You should arrange your first appointment with Mosquito Shield as soon as possible so you can experience relief from mosquitoes sooner rather than later.
- How soon can you come to my property? After applying on our website or calling our office, you can expect a technician to arrive at your property within a few days. We will email you before and after each visit.
Invest in Mosquito Spraying in Colleyville Today
Mosquito spraying in Colleyville offers an unmatched level of protection for you and your family from mosquitoes. Contact Mosquito Shield today at (800) 908-7076 to schedule an appointment with one of our vector-trained and licensed technicians. Once our technician arrives on your property, the technician will walk you through the process and identify the problem areas on your property so you know exactly how the spray treatment will work.
If you are ready to invest in mosquito spraying in Colleyville, contact Mosquito Shield today and get back to enjoying the outdoors without worry.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.