When mosquitoes bite, locals choose the best mosquito spraying Bow, NH offers at Mosquito Shield of Southern New Hampshire. The Mosquito Shield brand has built a reputation for excellence across the United States. In New Hampshire, our local office delivers complete mosquito and tick solutions for peace of mind in both residential and commercial service areas. When you partner with us for season-long or special event protection, you’ll enjoy fast results, long-lasting control, and top-notch customer service. Find out more today.
Reasons to Invest in Mosquito Spraying Bow NH
You may want to add mosquito spraying in Bow, NH to your summer maintenance list. Unusual weather patterns and hotter than average temperatures can increase mosquito populations in high-risk areas. Whether you live around mosquito-friendly water sources or in the middle of town, consider these reasons to purchase season-long coverage:
- Comfort. Mosquitoes, flies, and no-see-ums are annoying. They buzz around, bite, and take away from an outdoor experience. Insect bites can be itchy and painful. Some cause large welts and last for days. When insects drive you indoors during some of the most beautiful times of year, consider mosquito spraying in Bow, NH as an alternative to smelly bug sprays or staying indoors.
- Health and wellness. Mosquitoes can carry a number of different pathogens that cause dangerous and deadly illnesses. They transmit West Nile virus, malaria, dog heartworm, and Zika virus. While not all mosquitoes carry pathogens, enough do to elevate the risk. Zika virus in particular raises concerns for women who are pregnant or who want to have a child.
- High efficacy rates. Some services for mosquito spraying in Bow, NH are ineffective. Companies promise results but only provide short-term protection. They may use dangerous chemicals without delivering the mosquito protection they promise. Mosquito Shield of Southern New Hampshire, on the other hand, enjoys some of the highest efficacy rates in the country. Well over 90% of our customers repurchase our services every year. Some see only a few mosquitoes all season long.
Effective Mosquito Spraying in Bow NH
The Mosquito Shield brand takes a different approach to mosquito spraying in Bow, NH. We use a proprietary formula based on years of research and treat areas with specialized spraying equipment to ensure even coverage. Our products contain carefully selected EPA-registered control products and essential oils to control mosquito populations without threatening people, animals, or plant life.
Our Mosquito Protection Blend acts in three ways to kill and repel insects from the service area. It kills on contact and disguises the presence of carbon dioxide, which can attract mosquitoes, and repels insects from crossing the invisible barrier. Learn more about what makes our product different.
Discover Mosquito Spraying in Bow NH Today
Our local office serves both residential and commercial customers. Licensed and trained technicians know how to work in a variety of environments, including around health care facilities, restaurants, and municipal facilities. We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee, and can typically respond to a service call within a week. If you’re tired of fighting against an endless population of mosquitoes, consider the alternative. For proven mosquito spraying, Bow, NH home and businesses owners can reach our office at (888) 990-4344.
More About Our Approach to Mosquito Spraying Bow, NH Homes
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.