Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying Bergen County
Mosquitoes are some of the most bothersome pests to find around your home. Unfortunately, mosquitoes are most active from April through September, which is usually when Bergen County homeowners want to spend time outside. Due to this fact, you may want to invest in some mosquito spraying. However, most store-bought products offer mediocre results at best. There must be a better solution.
Why Choose Mosquito Spraying in Bergen County?
Most of the mosquito control products you’ll find on store shelves can only offer minimal protection for a few hours over a small area of your property. They simply cannot provide complete protection, even if you spend hundreds of dollars. At best, you can experience moderate relief in a small section of your yard. However, mosquito spraying from Mosquito Shield offers Bergen County homeowners much better results at a fantastic value.
Unlike typical store-bought products, our three-step system for mosquito spraying has been extensively tested and proven-effective in the area. Whether you simply want a proactive defense against mosquitoes, or if you have a full-blown infestation that requires immediate professional attention, Mosquito Shield is here to help. Most of our customers report substantial results in the first 24 hours after our treatment, and they continue to enjoy relief from mosquitoes all season long.
Our Three Steps to Mosquito Spraying
If you choose Mosquito Shield, our team will perform our three-step treatment designed to get rid of the mosquitoes around your home and make sure they stay gone:
- The process starts with CO2 masking, a process designed to hide the CO2 emitted by the bodies of the people and pets on your property. Female mosquitoes locate targets to bite by following their CO2 trails, so you can consider this step a specialized form of camouflage that will reduce the frequency of mosquito bites around your home.
- The next step is applying our spray. Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will identify the places around your home that are most likely to attract mosquitoes and then spray all around your property, paying extra attention to these problematic zones. The spray kills mosquitoes very quickly and adheres to organic surfaces to create an invisible barrier against future mosquito invasions. We also add Rain Shield to our spray to ensure it holds correctly during wet weather.
- The final step of the Mosquito Shield system is consistent maintenance all season long. A Mosquito Shield technician will visit you every 10 to 17 days to reapply our spray, and each treatment makes your mosquito barrier more effective.
The best part of our three-step system for mosquito spraying in Bergen County is that it requires virtually no effort on your part and is available at a fantastic value. The Mosquito Shield team is confident you will quickly see the value of our system after just one treatment.
Make The Right Choice For Mosquito Spraying
If you are trying to decide the best way to deal with the mosquito problem around your home, think of the methods you have tried in the past that turned out to be ineffective or disappointing. If you’re ready for a more effective and reliable solution, Mosquito Shield can help you see the results you want. Contact us today for more details.