Are you tired of mosquitoes ruining your outdoor plans? Mosquitoes can make it unbearable to enjoy a meal outside, mow your lawn, or tend to your garden. They cause itchy bites to you, your family, your guests, and your pets, and some of them can carry infectious diseases. If you want mosquitoes gone and for them to stay gone, you need a reliable and proven mosquito service in the Woodlands, TX.
Mosquito Shield has developed and refined a three-step process that provides superior protection from mosquitoes compared to any other mosquito service in the Woodlands. Our system uses proven technology, tools, and methods built on experience, and we’re confident you’ll recognize the value of our service immediately after your first treatment.
How Mosquito Shield’s Mosquito Service in the Woodlands Works
The Mosquito Shield three-step process is simple yet effective:
- We begin with CO2 masking. This process makes it much harder for mosquitoes to locate and bite you. Female mosquitoes detect prey by the CO2, or carbon dioxide, they emit, and CO2 masking confuses them. This step greatly reduces the chances of suffering mosquito bites while the next steps take effect.
- The second step is spraying. Our patented spray solution adheres to the organic surfaces around your home in as little as 10 minutes, so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors almost immediately after your first treatment. The spray adheres to grass, plants, trees, walkways, decking, and other organic surfaces around your home to create an invisible barrier extending vertically, killing mosquitoes around your home, and preventing new mosquitoes from entering your property.
- The final step is simple maintenance. When you arrange Mosquito Shield’s mosquito service in the Woodlands for your property, your vector-trained technician will recommend the best maintenance schedule for future treatments, typically once every few weeks, depending on certain factors like elevation, sun exposure, and water bodies on and around your property.
These three steps comprise the most effective available mosquito service in the Woodlands, not only destroying existing mosquito populations around your home but also preventing new ones from appearing in the months to come. Consistent reapplication ensures you always have a protective barrier around your property so you can enjoy the outdoors in peace.
Benefits of Choosing Mosquito Shield’s Mosquito Service in the Woodlands
If you’re tired of wasting time and money on conventional mosquito removal products that simply don’t work, Mosquito Shield is available with a better mosquito service in the Woodlands.
- Our system is designed for full coverage around your home and long-lasting protection.
- Our mosquito service in the Woodlands is affordable, and you never need to worry about hidden fees.
- You don’t need to worry about bad weather destroying your barrier. We mix Rain Shield into our spray solution that ensures it holds up against light to moderate rain and can arrange re-spraying after major storms.
- Most of our customers in the Woodlands report positive results in as little as 24 hours following their first treatments.
- Your maintenance plan with Mosquito Shield essentially puts your mosquito service in the Woodlands on autopilot. We have advanced tools that allow us to track local weather and mosquito activity in the Woodlands area easily so we can notify you of the best times for maintenance sprayings.
Choose the Proven Leader for Mosquito Service in the Woodlands
Ultimately, there is no product or service on the market that can compete with the efficacy and reliability of Mosquito Shield’s mosquito service in the Woodlands. We understand that when you want mosquitoes gone from your property, you want them gone for good and that is exactly what we offer. Our system works, and we have years of success stories and happy customers to prove it.
If you’re tired of dealing with mosquitoes and having them ruin your cookouts, gardening, and other outdoor activities, contact Mosquito Shield today. One of our team members can provide additional details about our mosquito service in the Woodlands and schedule your first appointment at your convenience.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.