Mosquitoes are some of the most annoying creatures to find in your backyard, and Mosquito Shield wants to help with outstanding and reliable mosquito control in West Orange. Instead of wasting your time and money with ineffective store-bought mosquito control products, Mosquito Shield offers a simple yet effective solution that lasts all mosquito season long.
Mosquito season typically extends from April to September in New Jersey, and mosquito control in West Orange from Mosquito Shield offers consistent protection so you can enjoy the nicest weather of the year without worrying about mosquitoes, their itchy and aggravating bites, and the diseases they might carry.
A Three-Pronged Approach to Mosquito Control in West Orange
The team at Mosquito Shield has worked hard to develop a robust and reliable system for mosquito control in West Orange, and our three-pronged approach offers better results than you would likely expect from any conventional treatment. When you call Mosquito Shield for mosquito control in West Orange, one of our vector-trained technicians will visit your property at a convenient time to inspect for high-risk areas and get to work with our three-step process:
- The first step is CO2 masking, a simple procedure that makes it harder for female mosquitoes to locate and bite you. People naturally exhale carbon dioxide, and this is what mosquitoes track to locate their targets. Think of CO2 masking as a simple camouflage that disorients mosquitoes and reduces the chances of being bitten by one around your home.
- The second step is applying our specialized spray solution. This spray adheres to all of the organic surfaces around your home, killing mosquitoes on contact and creating a vertical barrier around your property. Unlike other treatment methods that only work in small areas, the Mosquito Shield system for mosquito control in West Orange works for your entire property.
- The third and final step of our mosquito control in West Orange is maintenance. Our team tracks the local weather and mosquito activity so we can provide the highest level of protection to our customers. We usually visit our customers every 10 to 17 days to re-spray, and each treatment makes our customers’ barriers stronger, more effective, and longer lasting.
This three-step approach to mosquito control in West Orange offers better results than any store-bought mosquito control product could hope to match.
Common Questions About Our Mosquito Control in West Orange
You probably have a few questions about our service, our spray, and how everything works. When you need mosquito control in West Orange, you want certainty that the solution you choose will perform to your expectations. Review some of the most common questions we hear about mosquito control in West Orange so you can make an informed decision about your options:
Q: How long will the spray take to work?
A: Most of our local customers who come to us for mosquito control in West Orange notice significant improvement within just 24 hours of their first treatments.
Q: How long will the spray last?
A: Our system is designed to last all mosquito season long. Every spray treatment makes your mosquito barrier stronger and more reliable, so you can take full advantage of the nice weather without worrying about mosquitoes.
Q: Will the rain wash away my mosquito barrier?
A: We include Rain Shield in our spray to make sure it works even in light to moderate rain.
Q: How much does Mosquito Shield cost?
A: We keep our prices for mosquito control in West Orange affordable, and you’ll easily recognize the value immediately after your first spray treatment.
Choose the Most Effective Solution for Mosquito Control in West Orange
At Mosquito Shield, we know that mosquitoes can make mowing your lawn a miserable experience and ruin your backyard barbecues. Conventional store-bought products can only do so much, and none of them can provide protection for your whole home the way Mosquito Shield can. Contact Mosquito Shield today for more information about mosquito control in West Orange and how we can help you have relief from mosquitoes all season long.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.