Mosquitoes can easily ruin a cookout or any other outdoor gathering. They cause itchy bites that can last for days, and some of them can even carry infectious diseases that lead to long-term health complications. If you are tired of mosquitoes around your property and want a long-term solution to mosquito control in Sterling, Mosquito Shield has you covered.
Most store-bought products for mosquito control in Sterling only work in small areas, and most only offer a few hours of protection at best. Results can also vary based on the type of property you own, exposure to sun and wind, and other factors around your home. For example, a citronella candle or torch may seem to provide relief for a while, but if the wind changes all of the citronella scent will simply blow away in the breeze. Instead of wasting time and money on these products expecting them to work, try a better solution to mosquito control in Sterling with Mosquito Shield.
The Mosquito Shield Approach to Mosquito Control in Sterling
Mosquito Control provides protection against mosquitoes for your whole home. When you contact our team for help with mosquito control in Sterling, your service begins with an initial inspection. Your vector-trained technician will identify the high-risk areas around your home and locate the places where mosquitoes are most likely to gather and breed. After this inspection, your Mosquito Shield technician will perform our proven three-step system for mosquito control in Sterling:
- Our process begins with CO2 masking. Female mosquitoes locate people and animals to bite by the CO2 they emit, and the CO2 masking process disorients them, reducing the occurrence of bites around your home.
- The second step is applying our spray. Mosquito Shield has developed an effective spray that adheres to the organic surfaces around a property, such as grass and decking. This not only kills mosquitoes living around the property, but also prevents more from entering by creating an invisible shield that will continue to repel mosquitoes much longer than any store-bought treatment can offer.
- The final step is determining the maintenance spraying schedule. Mosquito Shield’s mosquito control technicians will return every 10 to 17 days for consistent protection from mosquitoes.
This three-pronged approach to mosquito control in Sterling offers much better results than any conventional treatment could hope to match. If you’re tired of wasting money on ineffective products and treatments, Mosquito Shield can offer a much better solution for mosquito control in Sterling.
Most Common Questions About Mosquito Shield’s Mosquito Control in Sterling
We understand that when you want a solution for mosquito control in Sterling, you want clear results as quickly as possible. Review some of the following frequently asked questions about our three-step system and determine if our service is right for you.
Q: How long will the spray take to start working?
A: Results may vary based on several factors, but generally our customers report significantly less mosquito activity within just 24 hours.
Q: How often will I need additional sprayings?
A: We recommend a spray treatment every 10 to 17 days, but your timing may vary based on your location, the geography of your area, and changing weather patterns.
Q: Will the rain wash away my spray?
A: We use Rain Shield with our patented spray to ensure it adheres appropriately during light to moderate rains.
Choose the Best Mosquito Control in Sterling
Candles, torches, and bug sprays can only do so much. These products may work well enough when you go camping, but they’re not enough to protect your home. Mosquito Shield’s system works, and we’re confident you will immediately recognize the value of our mosquito control in Sterling after just one visit. Contact us today to schedule your first appointment so you can have relief from mosquitoes as soon as possible.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.