Summer is a wonderful season for a number of reasons – but mosquito infestations can quickly put a damper on your celebrations. If you need mosquito control in St. Louis Park, don’t wait to seek professional help – contact the experts at Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota as soon as possible. Our services are efficient, affordable, and backed by scientific methods.
When you hire Mosquito Shield to perform mosquito control on your St. Louis Park property, you receive a high-quality and comprehensive service. Our technicians know how to target mosquitoes in their breeding grounds, helping you keep mosquitoes away from your property for the duration of the summer. Say goodbye to pesky mosquitoes with the help of Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota. Click here to learn about our special event treatments.
FAQs About Mosquito Control in St. Louis Park
Are you considering implementing mosquito control on your St. Louis Park property? You may have several questions about the process and its effectiveness. We at Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota receive many inquiries about mosquito control in St. Louis Park – here are some of the most common questions we receive.
- How much does mosquito control in St. Louis Park cost? Mosquito Shield offers mosquito control services in St. Louis Park at a much more affordable rate than our competitors. In fact, we charge about half of what the other companies do – and we offer a money-back guarantee within seven days.
- How does mosquito control in St. Louis Park work? We use an effective three-pronged approach to mosquito control in St. Louis Park. We’ll kill your existing bugs at their breeding grounds, reduce the carbon dioxide that attracts them, and establish a protective barrier around your property to keep bugs from coming back.
- When is the best time of year to invest in mosquito control in St. Louis Park? Mosquitoes thrive in warmer weather. If you want to invest in mosquito control in St. Louis Park, contact Mosquito Shield when the weather begins to warm up – ideally during mid-spring to summer.
Why Should You Hire Professional Mosquito Control in St. Louis Park?
Many St. Louis Park homeowners do their own mosquito control instead of simply hiring a professional to take care of their mosquito problem. While mosquito control in St. Louis Park may seem easy enough to complete on your own, you should hire a professional to handle the process for you. Professional mosquito control in St. Louis Park can provide you with the following benefits:
Access to the Best Materials and Strategies: When you attempt to perform your own mosquito control, you will have to purchase materials off the shelf and do hours of research to know how to effectively kill your mosquitoes. When you invest in mosquito control in St. Louis Park, we provide you with proven mosquito reduction strategies using our specialty mosquito-killing formula.
Efficient and Effective Service: DIY mosquito control in St. Louis Park involves lots of trial and error and may take you a very long time to complete. Mosquito Shield can complete this job in a matter of minutes. After Mosquito Shield visits your home, you will see mosquito reduction results immediately. And, you won’t have to worry about these bugs returning over the summer – our protective barrier will keep them at bay.
Affordable Rates: Mosquito Shield knows that our competitors can charge high prices for mosquito control in St. Louis Park. That’s why we offer our services at an affordable rate nearly half of what our competitors charge.
Contact Our Team for Mosquito Control in St. Louis Park, MN
Do you need premier mosquito control services in St. Louis Park? Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota can help. Our professionals can cull your mosquito population quickly, efficiently, and effectively. You will see results that last throughout the summer in a matter of minutes. Are you ready to schedule mosquito control for your St. Louis Park home? Get in touch with Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota to make an appointment with one of our technicians today.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments are effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.