If you and your family are suffering from an influx of mosquitoes, you need to invest in mosquito control in Shorewood, MN. From itchy, annoying bites to an incessant buzz to the presence of mosquito-borne diseases, mosquitoes can pose multiple threats to you and the people you love. If you need assistance with mosquito control in Shorewood, look no further than Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota.
Our experts will visit your home and perform a comprehensive mosquito control of your Shorewood property. Thanks to our tried and true strategies for targeting mosquito breeding and hiding grounds, we can help keep your property mosquito-free this summer and beyond. We strive to provide affordable mosquito control services in Shorewood at a fraction of the price of other companies. Click here to learn about how our spray works.
The Most Common Dangers of Mosquitoes in Shorewood, MN
Many people can agree that mosquitoes are very annoying. From the buzzing to the bites, these bugs can put a serious damper on a warm summer night. However, mosquitoes can be much more than just a pest – in fact, some mosquitoes can carry serious diseases that can cause harm to you, your family, and your pets. If you want to protect your loved ones from mosquito dangers, invest in mosquito control in Shorewood as soon as possible.
Our services can help protect you from numerous mosquito-borne diseases, including:
- Encephalitis: Some mosquito bites can lead to an infection and an inflammation of the brain, known as encephalitis. This condition can leave you with lasting damage and impact your quality of life. Mosquito control in Shorewood can help reduce the risk of this infection.
- West Nile Virus: This virus is very common in the United States, with sometimes fatal results. In fact, many people with West Nile virus do not experience any symptoms. However, mosquito control for your Shorewood home can keep infected mosquitoes away from your family.
- Dog Heartworm: If you have animals that spend time outdoors during mosquito season, they could be at risk of parasites known as dog heartworm. Many mosquitoes carry this parasite and can transfer it to your pets via bites. Investing in mosquito control in Shorewood can help keep your animals happy and healthy.
- Malaria: Originating in Africa, malaria is a dangerous disease that claims millions of lives every year. However, investing in mosquito control in Shorewood can help keep infected mosquitoes away from you and your family.
Why Should You Invest in Professional Mosquito Control in Shorewood?
Many people believe that DIY mosquito control is more effective than paying for a professional to take care of the problem for them. However, investing in mosquito control in Shorewood can provide numerous benefits to your family.
- When you try to DIY your mosquito control in Shorewood, you do not have access to the effective materials that the experts do. At Mosquito Shield, we have developed a tried and true formula to kill mosquitoes on the spot and develop a barrier around your property to keep them out for good.
- You may not see results immediately after you DIY mosquito control in Shorewood, or your mosquitoes will return to your property within a few days. With professional mosquito control, you can see immediate and lasting results. Our technicians have the training, knowledge, and materials necessary to help keep your property mosquito-free over the summer.
- Since you have to keep redoing your mosquito control in Shorewood, you may end up paying more for your project than you would if you hired Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota. We strive to provide affordable mosquito control services – in fact, we charge roughly half of what our competitors do.
Contact Our Team for Mosquito Control in Shorewood, MN
Do you need premier mosquito control services in Shorewood, MN? Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota can help. Our team of mosquito control experts knows how to target mosquito infestation at the root of the problem, helping you keep the pests away during the warm summer months. Reclaim your summer and rid your property of mosquitoes once and for all. Don’t hesitate, schedule your first Mosquito Shield appointment today!
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments are effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.