Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Control Northborough
Do mosquitoes pester you every time you exit your Northborough home? Are you sick and tired of the constant itchy bites? Or are you concerned about the many diseases these pests can carry, such as West Nile virus, Dengue fever, and EEE virus? If so, it’s time to consider the most robust mosquito control Northborough has to offer—mosquito spraying from Mosquito Shield.
Better Mosquito Control in Northborough
Our services offer a much more effective, long-term solution than the DIY products you can purchase from your local hardware or home improvement store. Unfortunately, store products exude a temporary effect that only reaches a very small area, providing a few hours of limited relief at best. Once the effect lessens, mosquitoes will be back to pestering you. Before you know it you’ll be back to the store, forced to spend even more money to reduce continued exposure to these awful insects.
In contrast, Mosquito Shield’s services provide the lasting mosquito control Northborough residents have come to expect. In addition, our services are much more cost-effective than constant trips to the store to purchase ineffective solutions. Best of all, there’s no more fussing with DIY sprays, nets, and barriers; simply contact your local Mosquito Shield location and set an appointment that works for your schedule—our technicians will arrive at a time that is convenient for you.
How Does Our Mosquito Control Work?
The DIY mosquito control Northborough residents are accustomed to involves broad-spectrum pesticides that might work to kill these pests for a short time. Fortunately, Mosquito Shield’s patented mosquito control spray effectively kills mosquitoes and is reapplied multiple times to keep your barrier strong all summer.
Our spray adheres to your trees, lawn, and landscaping. In fact, we designed it this way to stick to organic surfaces, creating a lasting mosquito-proof barrier that encompasses your entire property. In this way, Mosquito Shield’s methodology provides protection against mosquitoes that is far superior to any solution you’ll find in a store.
Benefits of Our Northborough Mosquito Control
When weighing options for mosquito control, Northborough homeowners should consider these benefits offered by Mosquito Shield:
- Fast-acting—our patented spray begins eliminating mosquitoes on contact and becomes more effective as it dries. In fact, our product dries in just 10 minutes, reducing the time you’ll need to wait before you can return outside.
- Long-lasting—after drying, our mosquito spray becomes more effective with time, continuously reducing mosquito activity. The spray remains embedded within the organic material of your property, providing an invisible shield to help ward off these pests.
- Multi-tiered—in addition to sprayable mosquito control, Northborough technicians apply a CO2 masking product. This method affects the female mosquito’s ability to track prey, making them less likely to locate—and bite—you and your family.
- Weather-resistant—during the application process, your technician will include Rain Shield, adding an extra layer of weather resistance to your mosquito treatment. This treatment will stand up to light and moderate rainfall, further extending your mosquito control.
- Consistent follow-up—after your initial application, you’ll only need occasional routine maintenance to ensure a mosquito-free yard. Our technicians will monitor local weather patterns to determine the best time to return and refresh your mosquito spray application.
- Cost-effective—not only does Mosquito Shield’s mosquito control service stand far above any DIY method, it’s cost effective, too. Stop the constant trips to the hardware store and utilize an affordable one-stop solution for your mosquito control needs.
Why Choose Mosquito Shield?
If you’re searching for optimal mosquito control, Northborough residents agree—Mosquito Shield has the time-tested, innovative solutions to solving your mosquito problem. You’ll avoid spending excessive time and money applying ineffective and short-term solutions, and regain access to a peaceful, mosquito-free property. Best of all, your property will remain mosquito-free for the rest of the warm weather season.
If you’d like to learn more about our patented, three-step process, reach out to Mosquito Shield at your earliest convenience. Book your first mosquito control treatment in Northborough at a time that is convenient for you. Call us today!