Did you know that the best time to invest in mosquito control in Needham is between the months of April and October? In New England, mosquito populations are most dense in the spring and fall due to the damper weather. While it’s important to get a strong start on mosquito control in Needham in the spring months, it’s also important not to neglect the fall months. Here’s why.
Why Is Mosquito Control Important for Needham, MA?
Mosquitoes are significant transmitters of disease. Several of the most severe diseases for human and animals are spread by mosquitoes, such as human elephantiasis, malaria, encephalitis, dog heartworm, yellow fever, Eastern equine encephalitis (Triple E), and West Nile virus.
In New England, the rates of West Nile virus and Triple E are highest in the fall—not the spring. Especially if it’s a mild October, mosquito populations thrive well into the fall months. If you invest in mosquito control in the spring, you can work toward diminishing the population through the duration of the warmer months. If you continue to invest in mosquito control in Needham, MA in the fall, you can stop many mosquitoes from overwintering. This ultimately means that you’re positioning your property to see fewer mosquitoes in the spring by investing in fall mosquito control in Needham.
What Can I Expect With Mosquito Control in Needham?
If you’re ready to invest in guaranteed, trusted mosquito control in Needham, it’s important to know what to expect. You can count on the professionals at Mosquito Shield to:
- Combat mosquitoes using a three-pronged approach that consists of masking CO2, repelling mosquitoes away from areas where the spray is applied, and destroying the mosquitoes living in the active areas of your property.
- Provide fast services for mosquito control in Needham.
- Offer affordable pricing at a national average of $49 per spray—that’s almost half of what our competitors in the area charge.
- Use our knowledge of mosquito populations and the weather to determine the best time and locations to spray. We will visit your property about every two weeks and provide treatment intervals at once every 10 to 17 days, depending on the need. We will spray all organic surfaces, strengthening the barrier with each visit.
- Provide you with quick results. We guarantee that you will see significantly fewer mosquitoes within 24 hours of our first visit. You will experience the results quickly and get back to enjoying your yard again.
If you understand the importance of effective mosquito control in Needham, MA, be sure to choose the right professional for the job. Our technicians are vector-trained and are knowledgeable about mosquito and tick breeding grounds and congregational areas. They also use a FlexBlend spray technology to maximize their effectiveness as they spray.
Choosing the Right Mosquito Control Needham Option
Dealing with mosquito infestations on your property is no simple task. Traditional repellants are ineffective, harsh on your skin, and need to be reapplied often. Bug lights, also known as zappers, are also relatively ineffective. Mosquitoes seek out carbon dioxide and heat—neither of which come from a bug light. Also, zappers kill more than mosquitoes, often eliminating other beneficial insects that actually kill mosquitoes.
Choosing the right mosquito control in Needham isn’t something to take lightly. Your entertainment and your health are at risk without an active plan for defense. Choose a trusted professional that delivers results with each visit.
Contact a Trusted Professional for Mosquito Control in Needham
Call us today at (508) 252-8582 to experience the joy of drastically fewer mosquitoes this summer. Our unconditional money back guarantee means that if you decide you don’t like the service within seven days of our visit, we will issue a full refund. Give us a call or contact us for mosquito control in Needham and keep your family enjoying the outdoors this season.
More About Our Mosquito Control Service Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
About Mosquito Shield Us
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.