Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Control Near Me Westfield, NJ
Mosquitoes are some of the most bothersome insects for New Jersey households. These pests can ruin your enjoyment of the outdoors. They cause itchy and painful bites, and some even carry diseases that can harm your loved ones or pets. If you have been searching online for “mosquito control near me in Westfield, NJ” and feel like you can’t determine the best option for handling the mosquitoes on your property, Mosquito Shield has you covered. Our proven three-step system for eliminating mosquitoes on your property is an affordable option that offers top-notch results.
Mosquito Shield has developed a system that not only gets rid of the mosquitoes living around your home and yard, but also prevents more from returning. We believe that after just one treatment you will recognize the value of our services.
How Does It Work?
When you need mosquito control in Westfield, you need a solution that works and keeps working throughout the warm weather, so you can enjoy the outdoors in peace and comfort. Mosquito Shield’s service begins with a thorough inspection of your property. Our vector-trained technicians know exactly how to spot the places where mosquitoes like to gather and can eliminate the problem for you with three easy steps:
- First, your technician will deploy CO2 masking around your home. Female mosquitoes locate targets to bite by the CO2 their bodies emit. CO2 masking makes it much harder for them to detect people and pets around your home.
- Second, your Mosquito Shield technician will spray the patented Mosquito Shield solution around the places where mosquitoes tend to gather, killing them and creating the vertical invisible barrier that will deter more mosquitoes from entering your property.
- Third, your technician will help you determine the best maintenance schedule for your property. Typically, our customers schedule reapplications every few weeks, and each treatment will strengthen your barrier and improve its effectiveness.
These three simple yet effective steps help to ensure any mosquitoes lingering around your property are no longer a problem for you and your loved ones.
Important Facts About Our Mosquito Control
The Mosquito Shield system can help you these pesky insects away from your home for months to come. This is thanks to the technology packed into our patented spray. The spray your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician uses is designed to quickly and completely adhere to the organic surfaces on your property, including grass, trees, shrubs, flowers, decks, walking paths, and more.
You don’t need to worry about the rain washing away your barrier, either. We use Rain Shield with our spray to ensure it adheres correctly during light to moderate rain. If there’s a heavy storm in your area that creates excess moisture that could compromise your barrier at all, we’ll take the appropriate action.
Mosquitoes tend to be most active from early spring through the fall. So act early and schedule your first treatment with Mosquito Shield. If you want to get rid of mosquitoes and keep them gone, our mosquito control near Westfield is the answer.
Choose Us for Mosquito Control in Westfield
You could spend hundreds of dollars on special scented candles, insect repellents, bug sprays, and even bug-zapping lanterns that only provide a few hours of relief at best. However, instead of bothering with these ineffective methods, try mosquito spraying services from Mosquito Shield. We want to help you enjoy the outdoors again without fear of bothersome mosquitoes. Contact Mosquito Shield today if you want a reliable solution that will help you get back to enjoying the outdoor areas of your home this summer.