Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Have you tried conventional mosquito treatments like scented candles, electric bug lanterns, and unpleasant-smelling bug repellents only to find, at best, unreliable relief? At Mosquito Shield, we provide Rogers residents with top quality mosquito control services.
Mosquitoes are certainly irritating. They can cause itchy bites that persist for several days. What’s worse is they can carry diseases like West Nile virus and EEE. It’s a good idea to stay away from mosquitoes whenever you spend time outdoors, but it can be difficult to determine the best way to do this. If it feels like your property is constantly swarming with these pests, Mosquito Shield offers an effective three-step process for eliminating mosquitoes around your home and keeping them gone.
Mosquito Control For Shorewood Homeowners
Mosquitoes are annoying and potentially dangerous creatures, causing itchy bites that can spread infectious diseases like West Nile virus to humans. If you are having trouble enjoying the outdoors around your home because of mosquitoes, it’s might be time to find a better solution.
Unlike conventional mosquito control products like tiki torches, netting, and topical bug sprays, the Mosquito Shield system offers reliable results at an incredible value. Our three-step approach to mosquito control in Shorewood ensures that mosquitoes will no longer bother you outside your home, and consistent maintenance applications ensure long-lasting protection.
How Does the Mosquito Shield System Work?
When you contact Mosquito Shield for service, one of our vector-trained technicians will stop by your home at a time that’s convenient for you to conduct an inspection of the property. This helps us determine the places where mosquitoes are most likely to breed and gather around your home. Next, we perform the three-step process to eliminating mosquitoes from your property and keeping them gone:
- We start by performing a CO2 masking procedure. People and pets naturally emit carbon dioxide or CO2 when they exhale, and this is how female mosquitoes detect other creatures to bite. Mosquito Shield’s CO2 masking process effectively disorients and confuses mosquitoes in preparation for our next phase of treatment.
- The second step of the Mosquito Shield process is spraying. Our spray contains Rain Shield, a substance that ensures it adheres properly even during the rain. The spray will fully adhere to organic surfaces within just 10 minutes and create an invisible vertical barrier around your property. The spraying process kills mosquitoes around your home and prevents more of them from returning.
- The final phase of our treatment consists of regular maintenance reapplications of our spray. Your Mosquito Shield technician will help you determine the best maintenance schedule for your property and then return every few weeks. Each treatment makes your barrier even stronger.
The Mosquito Shield system offers superior results when compared to conventional products and treatments you can find at a local home improvement store. Instead of wasting time and money on options that only offer mediocre results, consider the value of the professional service from Mosquito Shield.
Benefits of Choosing Mosquito Shield
When you choose Mosquito Shield, you’re getting the most effective protection from mosquitoes available in your area. Instead of only a few hours of relief from mosquitoes, your new vertical barrier will significantly reduce mosquito presence around your home in as little as 24 hours, and the barrier will get stronger with every maintenance visit from your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician.
Our treatment not only kills the mosquitoes living on your property but also prevents more from entering and nesting around your home. The CO2 masking procedure greatly reduces your chances of suffering mosquito bites, and you don’t have to worry about buying new supplies constantly to only protect a small area of your backyard. Our system works for your whole property, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors with complete peace of mind.
Invest in the Best Mosquito Control Shorewood, MN Has to Offer
At Mosquito Shield, we provide affordable options for mosquito control. We understand that you need consistent protection at a great price, so our prices are very competitive. You can count on Mosquito Shield to deliver the highest quality mosquito spraying services at an incredible value.
Don’t waste any more time or money on ineffective mosquito treatments for your property. Instead, choose a solution for mosquito control in Shorewood that actually works. Contact our team today for more information about our services. Schedule your first visit with a Mosquito Shield technician today!