Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Control in Cherry Hill
Are you looking for mosquito control in the Cherry Hill area? Mosquito Shield has a proven system designed to get rid of the mosquitoes around your home and keep them gone with an invisible barrier that gets stronger over time. Mosquitoes are bothersome, and it’s very easy for them to ruin your time outdoors during the spring and summer months. This is when mosquito activity is at its peak in New Jersey. Instead of wasting time and money on conventional bug repellents and ineffective scented candles, invest in superior protection from mosquitoes with Mosquito Shield.
It’s also important to remember that mosquitoes aren’t just annoying. They can cause itchy bites that could transmit infectious diseases like West Nile Virus. For this reason, it is smart to find a solution that is effective and reliable for long-term protection.
How Does The Mosquito Shield Process Work?
Mosquito Shield offers a unique three-step process to completely eliminate the mosquito population around your home. This reliable and effective system requires three simple steps:
- We begin with CO2 masking. Female mosquitoes are drawn to carbon dioxide, which humans and other living creatures naturally emit. Our CO2 masking process effectively hides people from mosquitoes and disorients them, disrupting their activity and preparing them for the second step.
- Step two of our process is spraying. Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will spray the organic surfaces around your home and target the areas where mosquitoes tend to congregate the most. This process kills the mosquitoes currently living around your property and deploys the invisible vertical barrier that will prevent mosquitoes from returning.
- The final step of Mosquito Shield treatment is reapplication. Our team consistently monitors mosquito activity in Cherry Hill as well as local weather patterns. This allows us to determine the best times for reapplication, strengthening the vertical barrier around your home with every treatment.
Eventually, the Mosquito Shield system makes it incredibly difficult for mosquitoes to survive around your home. They will immediately turn away as soon as they come into contact with the vertical barrier, ensuring you and your family and your pets can enjoy the outdoors with peace of mind.
Things to Know About Our Cherry Hill Mosquito Control
The Mosquito Shield system is a proven effective method for handling mosquitoes that interrupt your outdoor events.
- You don’t need to worry about the rain washing away your barrier. We add Rain Shield to our spray that helps it resist light to moderate rain. The spray will still adhere as intended. If your area experiences a very heavy rainstorm, we can stop by for reapplication after the storm passes to ensure consistent protection.
- The Mosquito Shield system is affordable. You get maximum value for every treatment and long-lasting protection from mosquitoes that outperforms every available conventional mosquito treatment.
- Mosquito Shield offers a long-term mosquito control solution that you can start any time during the spring or summer months. The sooner you start, the sooner you can start enjoying the outdoors with peace of mind again.
- The Mosquito Shield barrier works fast. Most of our customers report significant decreases in mosquito activity within just 24 hours of their first treatments.
When you’re looking for mosquito control, Mosquito Shield is the best choice if you expect great results at a fantastic value. We’re confident that you will immediately recognize the efficacy of our treatment after just the first visit from one of our vector-trained technicians. Also, your mosquito barrier will grow stronger with every additional application. If you’re tired of mosquitoes ruining your outdoor fun in Cherry Hill, contact Mosquito Shield today.